PO: Knuckle Puck - While I Stay Secluded

This is my worry. I'll be on at 2PM on the dot and am still worried this could become something like the /100 ultra clear. Then we'll see jerkoffs selling 'em on eBay immediately.

Also, you're going to make me buy a 4th pressing of TWTYB. That orange/teal looks so sick.

I love that A-side / B-side. Always a sucker for those variants. Also, if you're on at 2pm, just make sure to get a /250 or a three-pack in your cart immediately. Once you have it in your cart, you have that copy RESERVED until you check out (as long as you check out within 20 minutes). So as long as you see it in your cart, you're all clear. 

Also, 250 is a big difference from 100 haha. I don't think it'll be that way again.

They all look incredible

I think I'm gonna pull for the blue/red w/ white - that picture looks so great

The goal with the blue/red with white is this, but obviously with our colors. Two transparent colors in an A-side / B-side style with a solid splatter should get us something along these lines. Really excited to see how it turns out. 

RFC081-2.jpg

I love that A-side / B-side. Always a sucker for those variants. Also, if you're on at 2pm, just make sure to get a /250 or a three-pack in your cart immediately. Once you have it in your cart, you have that copy RESERVED until you check out (as long as you check out within 20 minutes). So as long as you see it in your cart, you're all clear. 

Also, 250 is a big difference from 100 haha. I don't think it'll be that way again.

Yeah, I'm sure it'll be fine but I had the /100 in cart and when I checked out it was gone. Only variant I don't have of that release. Still gutted about it. Hah.

I hope there is a 1 per person limit on the /250

^

1 per cart limit on that one by itself, plus a 1 per cart limit on the three-pack and the three-pack plus CD. So theoretically you could end up with three I guess....but you'd have to be willing to buy a total of seven 12"s and a CD haha.

Yeah, I'm sure it'll be fine but I had the /100 in cart and when I checked out it was gone. Only variant I don't have of that release. Still gutted about it. Hah.

That was a situation where it sold so quickly that a few people had that issue. Again, I don't think we'll have a repeat of that.