Awesome Goodwill Finds

Bob Dylan - Blood on the Tracks. Jacket was probably G condition, but the actual record looked practically NM. Not bad for 50 cents.

Picked up a handful of soundtracks for between 25 and 50 cents and all the jackets are pretty fucked and the records don't look great, but they play. The Godfather, The Muppet Movie, The Shining, Midnight Cowboy, Apocalypse Now, Easy Rider. Also got a George Carlin record. Spent probably $5 total on everything I've gotten from there.

I found a copy of the 2001: A Space Odyssey soundtrack and got so fucking excited...but it had like an Engelbert Humperdink record or some shit inside the jacket.

If anyone needs any Barbra Streisand records though, Goodwill is your spot.

Bob Dylan - Blood on the Tracks. Jacket was probably G condition, but the actual record looked practically NM. Not bad for 50 cents.

Picked up a handful of soundtracks for between 25 and 50 cents and all the jackets are pretty fucked and the records don't look great, but they play. The Godfather, The Muppet Movie, The Shining, Midnight Cowboy, Apocalypse Now, Easy Rider. Also got a George Carlin record. Spent probably $5 total on everything I've gotten from there.

I found a copy of the 2001: A Space Odyssey soundtrack and got so fucking excited...but it had like an Engelbert Humperdink record or some shit inside the jacket.

If anyone needs any Barbra Streisand records though, Goodwill is your spot.

LOL at the Humperdink thing

but yeah, I was actually at Goodwill a few days ago and I came across a few Streisand records 

The goodwills around here charge like $3 per record now. It's stupid. That said I've seen some good scores,(explosions in the sky, some other stuff) and I've scored some pretty expensive old Beatles records, got an Owen record once, some decent older punk/metal stuff). I've lucked out on a lot of other stuff besides records though. Best find was some M:tG cards that I sold for a pretty penny, and a copy of earthbound for SNES that I also sold for quite a bit after I finished with it.

i once found a copy of green day's dookie but when i opened it...it was tom petty or something 

So what you're saying is you found a piece of shit garbage record but then when you opened it up there was actually a dope record inside?