Marilyn Manson - Holy Wood Reissue

all the links seem dead, like they are all "out of stock" whats going on? any idea if this is for real Travis?

Amazon just started saying out of stock out of nowhere. When amazon no longer has stock on an item they remove any notice from amazon and only the third party sellers are appearing. So this shouldn't be appearing at all on any of these sites. Something triggered this being relisted at multiple sites.

It's saying "Rare item"... has anyone ordered something with that note & actually get it?

That message means our system thinks it is in print but we think we're going to have trouble getting our hands on it. Often, that's OK, but probably not in this case.

Amazon just started saying out of stock out of nowhere. When amazon no longer has stock on an item they remove any notice from amazon and only the third party sellers are appearing. So this shouldn't be appearing at all on any of these sites. Something triggered this being relisted at multiple sites.

That's a good guess. It was updated in August. I checked this morning b/c orders have been coming in, most likely from this thread. Universal shows it as an active title, so who knows what's up. We won't charge anybody unless we can get them. Let's hope that it's a quiet repressing and that those orders will be filled.

My bullmoose order has been cancelled.

My sincere apologies, but the store location that reported this in inventory was unable to locate it on their shelf when it came time to package and ship your order. Unfortunately we did not have any other copies in stock, so it looks as though we're not going to be able to fill your order. Of course, you won’t be charged for an item we’re not able to send. Once again, I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience caused by our inability to ship this to you! Best Regards, Kjell

I'm wondering if I should order this through Amazon. If it isn't a preorder do they still not charge until it ships? They keep bumping the price up and down, so I feel like they will be able to get it. Who knows...

What's great is Amazon never charges until they begin the process of shipping it.

They change the prices all the time regardless.  There are a few LPs I've been eyeing for months that are listed as 'temporarily out of stock' that keep bouncing around in price yet they never seem to arrive.  Just be careful if the order includes the Autorip - once you DL that you'll wind up paying for it if they're unable to fulfill the actually LP order.

They change the prices all the time regardless.  There are a few LPs I've been eyeing for months that are listed as 'temporarily out of stock' that keep bouncing around in price yet they never seem to arrive.  Just be careful if the order includes the Autorip - once you DL that you'll wind up paying for it if they're unable to fulfill the actually LP order.

Yeah, learned my lesson with that on the Coheed reissue. Never downloaded and they still charged me. Saddest part is, that record was free on on the Amazon music app anyway.

It must have been the no ham part! I actually meant "no harm" haha. If this record came with ham though I would have been all over it sooner.

Hahaha, I didn't even catch that! halloween-ham.jpg

Yeah, learned my lesson with that on the Coheed reissue. Never downloaded and they still charged me. Saddest part is, that record was free on on the Amazon music app anyway.

WTF. Why did they charge you if you never downloaded it? I hope you fought that bullshit

Hahaha, I didn't even catch that! halloween-ham.jpg

WTF. Why did they charge you if you never downloaded it? I hope you fought that bullshit

I guess I just let it go, the charge showed on my card but I never followed up to see if it was reversed. Same thing with Through Being Cool. That was another one that was free before with Amazon Prime haha. Bastards. On a side note:

0003428886_10.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Important Messages

We thought you should know that there's a delay with the item(s) listed below. You'll need to approve this delay so that we can continue processing this part of your order. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Order Placed: October 7, 2014

Delayed items--your approval required

Items Ordered Approve

Holy Wood (In the Shadow of the Valley of Death) [Vinyl], Marilyn Manson

Your approval required by: December 6, 2014

We will still try to ship the above item(s) by the approval required by date(s). If this is not possible, and we have not received your approval for the delay by the date(s) listed above, we will cancel this part of your order.

:(

• 1 month later...

Official cancellation from Amazon USA

Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

Marilyn Manson "Holy Wood (In the Shadow of the Valley of Death) [Vinyl]"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. We must also apologize for the length of time it has taken us to reach this conclusion.

Way back when the Antichrist Superstar reissue came out, he mentioned that MM did not want to do any more reissues of this albums.  

Explain more about this. MM didnt want any more reissues of Antichrist? or just the old albums? Its ridiculous that the first 4 albums arent in print.