Taylor Swift - 1989 2xLP

She's on a label founded by a former Dreamworks executive, that's exclusively distributed by Universal Media Group. At that level, the distributor is usually the one doing the manufacturing and setting the MSRP. Irs not like she's on 4AD or something.

I didnt say that Scott Borachetta isnt loaded, just that he runs his own label and it isnt a major. Scott also hates anyone telling him how to run his business, so my guess is he is the one setting the prices for his releases and not the distributor.

Will probably order from SRC closer to the release date

Ditto. I am more confident in their packing and shipping skills. I know SRC gets a lot of hate around here often, but I have yet to be let down by them. And no, I am saying that because I'm the Admin and shit. Just as a customer. 

Ditto. I am more confident in their packing and shipping skills. I know SRC gets a lot of hate around here often, but I have yet to be let down by them. And no, I am saying that because I'm the Admin and shit. Just as a customer. 

Agreed. I've only ever ordered Clarity from them, but they did a hell of a job on it.

Y'all are missing the boat on bullmoose. Usually the cheapest prices (though not always) always packed right, free shipping over 25 dollars, and more importantly, you get to rack up points to get items half off.

I usually stick to amazon for stuff that is available that way, usually ends up being pretty cheap + free shipping. Some time I'll try Bullmoose for something though.

Y'all are missing the boat on bullmoose. Usually the cheapest prices (though not always) always packed right, free shipping over 25 dollars, and more importantly, you get to rack up points to get items half off.

They also don't charge your card until they ship, so that's a plus. I got a pre-order in with bullmoose at least until amazon puts it up ( prime member so it will be easier/cheaper that way for me)

Finally got around to listening to the new song. I know, I'm a bad Swiftie. 

It's definitely an interesting sound and style. Not anything I would have expected. I've never heard fun. so I can't relate to the people saying that it has a fun. feel to it esp, given that Antonoff co-wrote it. 

I don't hate the song. I'll have to give it a chance as such it a jarring shift from her "usual" style. 

Finally got around to listening to the new song. I know, I'm a bad Swiftie. 

It's definitely an interesting sound and style. Not anything I would have expected. I've never heard fun. so I can't relate to the people saying that it has a fun. feel to it esp, given that Antonoff co-wrote it. 

I don't hate the song. I'll have to give it a chance as such it a jarring shift from her "usual" style. 

How is this any different than Shake it Off? It sounds to me like the same stale bubblegum pop song.

I get that she is doing a full blown pop album now, but it seems to me that she threw out her writing skills as well. She went from writing her own songs that were great to co writing her pop songs that all sound like every other generic pop song with bad lyrics.

I get that she is doing a full blown pop album now, but it seems to me that she threw out her writing skills as well. She went from writing her own songs that were great to co writing her pop songs that all sound like every other generic pop song with bad lyrics.

I am having a really hard time trying to argue with this statement.