Taylor Swift - 1989 2xLP

• 6 months later...

Ah OK. I've been only seeing the PDF list that Modern Vinyl linked from the RSD site.

Part of me hopes that SRC carries them. I'd rather use the some credit that I have for these than venturing out that day. Not that I have to worry about any teenage girls attending RSD. LOL.

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Ah OK. I've been only seeing the PDF list that Modern Vinyl linked from the RSD site.

Part of me hopes that SRC carries them. I'd rather use the some credit that I have for these than venturing out that day. Not that I have to worry about any teenage girls attending RSD. LOL.

You say that as if there were ever any doubt it wouldn't be a bunch of dudes in their 30s lining up to get these. 

On 3/6/2018 at 6:16 PM, timsimmons said:

I have no doubt that they were. 

Tim, I'm not sure you really don't know...

A stamper set generally yields 700-1000 records.  In 2-Step plating,  the stampers come from a Mother that can yield about 11 sets of stampers, or about 11,000 records.  In 3-step plating, the father yields about 10 sets of mothers x 11k records per mother, or about 110,000 records pressed

These large Pressings are  almost always 3 step-plated and are often pressed at different plants from the same lacquer cut and then father and mothers