Taylor Swift - 1989 2xLP

You seem to have misinterpreted everything I said.

Didn't say that any of those songs were the best on their albums. Shake it off doesn't even belong on 1989 becaus the production value on it is so mismatched with every other song. And that's what bummed me out, was that I was hoping for more of that vibe. Instead I got an album with a few strong tracks, and then a whole lot that just feels like repetitive filler.

Sucker is far more complete, with each song actually complimenting the energy of the next.

Hard to expect an ex country star to put out a 5/5 pop album...

Anybody else see this weird listing on Amazon?  Gotta be a mistake right?

http://www.amazon.com/Sound-Vision-Taylor-Swift/dp/B00QR1JZDY/ref=sr_1_4?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1418853073&sr=1-4&keywords=taylor+swift+vinyl

The description of the item is way off.

Hahaha, yeah I saw that yesterday. It's weird. I didn't read the editorial review until today, though. That's pretty awesome.

Editorial Reviews

We are proud to announce the release of the second volume of the soundtrack from the Syfy Network series Flash Gordon which aired in 2007-2008. The show was produced by Robert Halmi who is known for his many epic miniseries (Moby Dick, Tin Man, Merlin, Farscape and many others). The show ran for 22 exciting episodes and featured the music of composer Michael Picton. Michael Picton is an award-winning composer who has written music for film, television, theatre and even the circus. The music for Flash Gordon features bold orchestral sounds mixed with a rock vibe and even brooding atmospherics. There are moments that rock the listener where others lure them in with a nice melody. While Flash Gordon only ran for one season, there is a lot of great music for fans and collectors of science fiction scores alike. This album features music from the last seven episodes, including the finale of Ming's Execution.

I know this isn't the Charli XCX thread but this is the only thread that has discussed sucker. I just now realized Super Love wasn't released on the album even though it was slated to originally. I'm heart broken, Superlove is worlds better than Boom Clap.

Say whaaaaaaaaa?!?!

Did you not start a thread for Sucker?!?!

Ahem....

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/108614-po-charli-xcx-sucker/?hl=charli

She's Taylor Swift, even if they were rare records she could afford to replace them, as it is, they are all run of the mill easy to find albums to be replaced.

LOL

http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/10/14/taylor-swift-speak-now-vinyl/ 

heres an article about her deciding to release 'speak now' on LP and it talks about her love for vinyl

LOL LOL

She's Taylor Swift, even if they were rare records she could afford to replace them, as it is, they are all run of the mill easy to find albums to be replaced.

True, but you don't know what her collection looks like. Everyone (including myself) has meltdowns when someone else is using a Crosley no matter what they're putting on it. Since she's Taylor Swift, she also has the power to hunt down white whales and then play them on a Crosley. It's a cringe worthy thought, don't deny it. Ruining expensive records and just buying more takes them out of the pool and more expensive for everyone else to buy.

Just thought it was funny that anyone else would get scoffed at but Tswift is just untouchable when it comes to doing something wrong, I guess.

Just thought it was funny that anyone else would get scoffed at but Tswift is just untouchable when it comes to doing something wrong, I guess.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I guess she really is untouchable. Although she can spin that Coldplay album on the Crosley as many time as she wants. The more the better.

True, but you don't know what her collection looks like. Everyone (including myself) has meltdowns when someone else is using a Crosley no matter what they're putting on it. Since she's Taylor Swift, she also has the power to hunt down white whales and then play them on a Crosley. It's a cringe worthy thought, don't deny it. Ruining expensive records and just buying more takes them out of the pool and more expensive for everyone else to buy.

It is a portable player that she has in a hotel room. It isnt like she is spinning the records 300 times on it, the Crosley is not going to damage a record so much with just one spin. If she happens to ruin that copy of Demolition, she can just get it at Bullmoose for 10.97 since it isnt rare.