Brilliant! The only thing by them I love and am familiar with.

Wait, the only thing?  I actually think that 100% of their catalog is rock solid, but I'm also aware that I'm a fanboy.  However... Empros didn't do anything for you?  Or their latest?  That boggles my mind.

I actually dig the shirt design.  Probably springing for a bundle, despite owning a few copies of this one already.

Wait, the only thing?  I actually think that 100% of their catalog is rock solid, but I'm also aware that I'm a fanboy.  However... Empros didn't do anything for you?  Or their latest?  That boggles my mind.

I actually dig the shirt design.  Probably springing for a bundle, despite owning a few copies of this one already.

I dig everything these guys do.  Amazing live, as well.

I remember seeing them open for Ed Gein and Lords in 2006-2007 and being blown away. They had, at that point, only released Enter. I just never got around to checking anything else out, but I still intend on doing so because they are great!

I remember seeing them open for Ed Gein and Lords in 2006-2007 and being blown away. They had, at that point, only released Enter. I just never got around to checking anything else out, but I still intend on doing so because they are great!

Gotcha'.  The phrasing made me think you were disappointed with the rest of their catalog, which threw me off a bit.  Not to sound too redundant, but I think it's all great and worth exploring.  But like satanosaurus said, Empros is pretty much king.

Empros > 

I really enjoy Enter, but I am very biased towards Brian Cook. Very...

And yes, one of the best live bands I've seen.

I too am very biased. That's the only reason I haven't ordered it yet. I know I'll get Station when that's reissued, and I have everything else. I'll probably get in in a week or so if they're still available.

Cathy posted on the Sargent House Instagram a few months back that Station is going to be reissued too, so no need to worry if it's going to happen or not.

If these 2,000 copies sell out in a week, I'll eat my first press and buy us both a new press.

Just checked the stock and it said "Only 944 Left"

EDIT: It's been changed to /1,000 and a black option has been added.