I don't think there was ever a publicized number for that one. I imagine it was somewhere in the 1000 range but I have no concrete info about it. Cathy or someone else may have told someone in passing what it was at some point but I don't recall a pressing number ever being on the webstore.

• 2 weeks later...

For everybody waiting on Station, you may be waiting a little longer than you'd like. They will be doing it but unfortunately they are having trouble locating the original album art files. I was told on Thursday night. Hopefully they locate them soon.

I got very lucky and found a gold splatter copy at amoeba a few days ago for $15. One of my favorites from them, I hope everybody gets a chance to buy it soon as well.

I got very lucky and found a gold splatter copy at amoeba a few days ago for $15. One of my favorites from them, I hope everybody gets a chance to buy it soon as well.

That's an awesome find. I'm jealous. Station is probably my favorite RC album, and ironically the only one I don't own on vinyl.

Well, they would have to ship them in separate packages. The media mail on one LP is already 5.50 from them. Then the shirt shipping separately would probably only cost about $3 to $4 but since I'm sure they'd up it to Priority which is around $7 or something stupid. So yeah. Its a gouge any way you slice it.

Bumma, the shipping for me on the bundle is only 8.45 via Priority, plus about 4 in tax. You can absolutely ship a record and a shirt together; Adding the shirt simply negates the ability to use Media Mail since it is no longer solely media that is being shipped, leaving them with either Priority Mail or Parcel Post, which is never that much of a savings until you start shipping heavier stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure you guys already saw this, but just in case, last week the band posted this on FB:

All pre-orders for the re-issue of "ENTER" will now begin shipping
the Clear/Black vinyl is limited to 1k pieces and comes with a limited edition Enter 11x17 poster while supplies last - only available through online store
order here: http://hellomerch.com/collections/russian-circles

The Band will also have some of the colored vinyl and posters on their December & still to be announced January Tour dates
see all announced tour dates here - more to come:
http://www.bandsintown.com/RussianCircles

10333300_10154908453405492_5826845831974