PO Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Chasing Yesterday

I'm really digging the sound of the new single, will probably hold off on a pre-order though with it being so far away for now. 

While this thread's going, anyone here looking to sell off his first album? Can't seem to find it anywhere in the US now. 

Jesus christ the price skyrocketed on his first one. I'd bet there'll be a repress soon since this one's coming out now.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HMV has updated their in store special 

hmv will be stocking an exclusive, numbered 10" vinyl edition of 'The Dying of the Light', a demo version of a new track from Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds.

Last try, any UK folks on the board able to grab me one of these?, we have HMV in Canada but they won't be getting these! 

HMV has updated their in store special 

hmv will be stocking an exclusive, numbered 10" vinyl edition of 'The Dying of the Light', a demo version of a new track from Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds.

Last try, any UK folks on the board able to grab me one of these?, we have HMV in Canada but they won't be getting these! 

Considering how hurting business at HMV is here, they should definitely get some of these.

Well, looks like Canadian HMV is not getting any of these, in store specials like this piss me off. They create an exclusive opportunity for flipping. There is a guy on Ebay that has it for buy it now £20.00 with £20.00 to ship to Canada, should also be mentioned he has a quantity of 20 of them. That would mean this single track, single sided 10" would cost me $75.00 Canadian to get my hands on. 

Would you not feel like a real ass going into a store and grabbing 20 of an exclusive release? I mean seriously fuck off. Most of these still have the big £5 stickker on the front. 

Well, looks like Canadian HMV is not getting any of these, in store specials like this piss me off. They create an exclusive opportunity for flipping. There is a guy on Ebay that has it for buy it now £20.00 with £20.00 to ship to Canada, should also be mentioned he has a quantity of 20 of them. That would mean this single track, single sided 10" would cost me $75.00 Canadian to get my hands on. 

Would you not feel like a real ass going into a store and grabbing 20 of an exclusive release? I mean seriously fuck off. Most of these still have the big £5 stickker on the front. 

Would also love to get my hands on The Dying of the Light Demo 10"

Song is simple but brilliant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n61GPberq14

Yes it is a pisser, I picked one up in one of the London HMV's last week and they had quite a stack behind the counter. I'm hopefully going back to London either later this week or early next so if they have any left I will try and get a couple that you can have cost, I promised a couple of guys at work I would try and pick them one up so a couple more won't hurt.

Also if the postage from here in the UK is a problem and you don't mind the wait I'm coming over to the US in August so could post when I get over.

Man....this album is fucking AWESOME...i wanted to wait until i get the lp but couldn't resist after i heard the b side from 'ballad of the mighty i' for the first time today...you can listen to the album for free on itunes by the way!

Am listening to it for the 4th time right now, this is just pure masterclass man, can't wait to spin this!