Online Vinyl Record Sales Market Reaearch

Hi,

I am conducting research in relation to the aspect of selling Vinyl Records online, if you have 2 minutes to spare it would be great appreciated if you could complete the short survey below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z8CXZKT

Thanks for your time

Do we get anything for it? Otherwise...nope.

Also asking how often and only having "weekly" "monthly" etc. doesn't seem very valuable. A likert scale of how much vinyl one buys in a specific timeframe seems much more logical...I'm just being critical as someone who majored in research methods and has plenty of field experience. Really can't see what is to be gained from the information that would be gathered.

I never give anyone shit on here and that wasn't my intention at all...maybe what I said came off a bit harsh. My professors were pretty brutal with criticism on early designs of our surveys, so it's probably just reciprocation of that. Just trying to give some honest criticism and suggestions.

Lol. People. Did your survey. Hope you do well on your project.

EDIT: I didn't know that anyone doing a college research project needed to already be a scholar. Give the dude/dudette some slack. Haha!

Of course you don't. You just need some common sense, and questions that produce usable data.

I'm conducting it part of a college project so I cannot give anything as i am not gettin anything myself. if you have two minutes to complete it, that would be great it is only ten short questions.

Thanks

Sorry I have no incentives to offer for your participation

You should have started off with the fact you're a student. People my be more inclined to help if they knew you aren't some random person trying to sell their over-priced "discount" records online. I'll fill out your survey.