SOLD OUT: No Sleep Records 2015 Subscription! (Coke Bottle Swirl variant LTD to 100)

smeepo

• 2 weeks later...

Just announced today! Have Mercy/Somos split! Coming out February 24th

Details:

There’s something to be said about friends coming together to release a record out of pure admiration for each other. It helps restore your faith in music and it’s comforting to know there’s a tight knit community of bands in the indie-punk scene supporting each other. Have Mercy and Somos’ upcoming split record, due out February 24th on No Sleep Records, is a prime example of two acts that have long performed in the same circles who’ve partnered up for no other reason than to release a split out of mutual respect and love for each other’s music.

The upcoming split will feature newly recorded versions of old and new songs, including a live acoustic version of “Two Years” and a unique cover of the iconic singer-songwriter Jackson Browne’s classic song “Somebody’s Baby,” from Have Mercy and a new track called “Streets Upon Streets” and an acoustic rendition of “Domestic” from Somos.

Stream Have Mercy's Jackson Browne cover of "Somebody's Baby"

http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/have_mercy_cover_jackson_brownes_somebodys_babystream

• 3 weeks later...

I thought of you immediately when I saw he was signed by No Sleep. I hope you find a sub variant!

Thanks! I don't have a 'complete' collection anymore, but it's pretty dang close - as close as I care for now. But I gotta at least have the rarest of each version. 

If I don't like it after listening to it, I'll keep you in mind.

Thanks buddy! Appreciate it.