PO: Circa Survive - Descensus (11/24/14)

Alright so i stopped by the hot topic a town over and they had two copies of this there. I picked up one for someone here at cost. First to pm me and pays today gets it, i want to ship it out tomorrow!

I'll stop by next weekend, and if they have the other copy i'll buy it for here also. 

Alright before anyone else pm's me, i got 4 people in line. 

Alright so i stopped by the hot topic a town over and they had two copies of this there. I picked up one for someone here at cost. First to pm me and pays today gets it, i want to ship it out tomorrow!

I'll stop by next weekend, and if they have the other copy i'll buy it for here also.

Good Guy Royce!

So it looks like this is getting out to more stores finally but it looks like it's still in transit to a lot of stores too.

These stores should have this in stock as of last night

Tucson Mall TUCSON Arizona Metro Center Mall PHOENIX Arizona Superstition Springs Center MESA Arizona Montclair MONTCLAIR California Plaza Bonita NATIONAL CITY California Antelope Valley Mall PALMDALE California Palm Desert Town Ctr PALM DESERT California The Oaks Mall THOUSAND OAKS California Galleria at Tyler RIVERSIDE California Oakridge Mall SAN JOSE California Pacific View Mall VENTURA California Glendale Galleria GLENDALE California Santa Rosa Plaza SANTA ROSA California Hollywood & Highland LOS ANGELES California Promenade in Temecula TEMECULA California Imperial Valley Mall EL CENTRO California The Galleria at South Bay REDONDO BEACH California Galleria at Roseville ROSEVILLE California The Citadel COLORADO SPRINGS Colorado Chapel Hills Mall COLORADO SPRINGS Colorado FlatIron Crossing BROOMFIELD Colorado Colorado Mills LAKEWOOD Colorado Westfarms Mall FARMINGTON Connecticut Flordia Mall ORLANDO Florida The Avenues JACKSONVILLE Florida Seminole Town Center SANFORD Florida Cordova Mall PENSACOLA Florida Aventura Mall AVENTURA Florida Pembroke Lakes Mall PEMBROKE PINES Florida The Oaks Mall GAINESVILLE Florida The Falls MIAMI Florida Mall of Georgia BUFORD Georgia Augusta Mall AUGUSTA Georgia Ala Moana Center HONOLULU Hawaii Pearlridge Center AIEA Hawaii Cherryvale Mall ROCKFORD Illinois Woodfield Mall SCHAUMBURG Illinois St. Clair Square FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS Illinois Harlem Irving Plaza NORRIDGE Illinois Eastland Mall EVANSVILLE Indiana Greenwood Park GREENWOOD Indiana Castleton Square INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Green Tree Mall CLARKSVILLE Indiana Northpark Mall DAVENPORT Iowa Kentucky Oaks Mall PADUCAH Kentucky Mall St. Matthews LOUISVILLE Kentucky Fayette Mall LEXINGTON Kentucky Acadiana Mall LAFAYETTE Louisiana White Marsh Mall BALTIMORE Maryland Valley Mall HAGERSTOWN Maryland Holyoke Mall HOLYOKE Massachusetts Great Lakes Crossing AUBURN HILLS Michigan Rivertown Crossings GRANDVILLE Michigan Westland Center WESTLAND Michigan Meridian Mall OKEMOS Michigan South County Center SAINT LOUIS Missouri Battlefield Mall SPRINGFIELD Missouri Meadows Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada Sunset Galleria HENDERSON Nevada Fashion Show Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada Las Vegas Outlet Center Outlet Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada Willowbrook Mall WAYNE New Jersey Woodbridge Center WOODBRIDGE New Jersey Cottonwood Mall ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Coronado Center ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Animas Valley FARMINGTON New Mexico Smith Haven Mall LAKE GROVE New York Crossgates Mall ALBANY New York Galleria at Crystal Run MIDDLETOWN New York Boulevard (NY) AMHERST New York Jacksonville Mall JACKSONVILLE North Carolina Franklin Park TOLEDO Ohio Polaris Fashion Place COLUMBUS Ohio Mall@Fairfield Commond BEAVER CREEK Ohio Kenwood Towne Centre CINCINNATI Ohio Quail Springs Mall OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma Lloyd Center PORTLAND Oregon Valley River Center EUGENE Oregon Salem Center SALEM Oregon Montgomery Mall NORTH WALES Pennsylvania Park City Center LANCASTER Pennsylvania Capital City Mall CAMP HILL Pennsylvania Willow Grove Park WILLOW GROVE Pennsylvania Springfield Mall SPRINGFIELD Pennsylvania Lehigh Valley Mall WHITEHALL Pennsylvania Plaza Las Americas SAN JUAN Puerto Rico Barton Creek AUSTIN Texas Town East Mall MESQUITE Texas Katy Mills KATY Texas Deerbrook Mall HUMBLE Texas South Plains Mall LUBBOCK Texas Stonebriar Centre FRISCO Texas Mall Del Norte LAREDO Texas First Colony SUGAR LAND Texas Baybrook Mall FRIENDSWOOD Texas Westgate Mall AMARILLO Texas Southpark Mall SAN ANTONIO Texas Houston Galleria HOUSTON Texas Midland Park Mall MIDLAND Texas La Plaza Mall MCALLEN Texas Rivercenter SAN ANTONIO Texas Lakeline Mall CEDAR PARK Texas Northeast Mall HURST Texas Killeen Mall KILLEEN Texas Firewheel Town Center GARLAND Texas San Marcos II Outlet Mall SAN MARCOS Texas University Mall OREM Utah Fashion Place SALT LAKE CITY Utah Newgate Mall OGDEN Utah Lynnhaven Mall VIRGINIA BEACH Virginia Fair Oaks FAIRFAX Virginia Columbia Shopping Dr. KENNEWICK Washington Bellis Fair Mall BELLINGHAM Washington Capital Mall OLYMPIA Washington South Hill Mall PUYALLUP Washington Fox River Mall APPLETON Wisconsin Southridge Mall GREENDALE Wisconsin East Towne Center MADISON Wisconsin Bay Park Mall GREENBAY Wisconsin

Well I lost, and I'm ok with that. I feel like only one of the three deserved it... And yes, floor guy was a winner haha.

Hope I can score a HT variant now.

Is there a link to the winners somewhere? I'm sure floor guy won only because he was the first to do the safecamp design, even if it was poorly executed.

On Sumerians IG they tagged the three in the photo

Ah I see. I don't know why they choose the guy with the the cd in the Christmas tree. I didn't see your entry when I looked it up but given the ones that show up when I look I would at least have picked the guy hugging his record and cds, that's a pretty cool drawing behind him.

I was surprised to see so many people angry about it though, I mean there were only three to be won. One of the people that entered flipped out on them about losing.

Ah I see. I don't know why they choose the guy with the the cd in the Christmas tree. I didn't see your entry when I looked it up but given the ones that show up when I look I would at least have picked the guy hugging his record and cds, that's a pretty cool drawing behind him.

I was surprised to see so many people angry about it though, I mean there were only three to be won. One of the people that entered flipped out on them about losing.

here's mine: http://instagram.com/p/v_fZR9OyZ3/ and yea one guy was bitter, as was I, a bit haha. I was just hoping for more creativity. Also scored a HT variant thanks to Royce!

here's mine: http://instagram.com/p/v_fZR9OyZ3/ and yea one guy was bitter, as was I, a bit haha. I was just hoping for more creativity. Also scored a HT variant thanks to Royce!

I was referring to the woman who said that they wasted her money or whatever because she didn't win. I can understand being upset that you didn't win but that was pretty insane.

I like yours, most people seemed to just hold the cd case with the receipt in hand which is why I was surprised that someone that did that won.

I was referring to the woman who said that they wasted her money or whatever because she didn't win. I can understand being upset that you didn't win but that was pretty insane.

I like yours, most people seemed to just hold the cd case with the receipt in hand which is why I was surprised that someone that did that won.

the girl that said all that didn't put in any effort haha. Any circa purchase is money well spent!

the girl that said all that didn't put in any effort haha. Any circa purchase is money well spent!

Exactly, she was one of those people that took one of the generic photos. And it's not even that, but the fact that it it was apparently a waste of her time and money lmao. I'm glad someone like that didn't win because I bet it would have been up on ebay within the week.

Hey Travis, just wondering if it still looks like online is happening for the remainder of the stock of whatever's left and if there's a chance by now if you may know when. Saw further back in the thread you were unsure but I just wanted to check and see if maybe any info's trickled down by now since the BF rush is over. 

I got a really nice email from a guy named Stanley Andrade at Killer Merch.

He told me they actually still have some some of the original colored vinyl pressing left in the office.

His email is [email protected]

Give him a shout. Super nice dude.

All of the guys at Killermerch have been insanely nice and helpful. I honestly can't wait for their next release haha. Hopefully Juturna 10 year anniversary!

so far the stores I've checked are sold out or all their copies are on hold. Still waiting on some stores to get theirs, but in case I don't find one, I'd appreciate if someone could snag me a copy. I'll pay you a little extra for your trouble. Alternatively, I'd be willing to trade a copy of the recent Beggars repress for this (red splatter)

From Stan @ Killer Merch:

Hello All It has come to our attention that word has gotten around in the vinyl community about some extra Circa Survive B/Y splatter edition vinyl. We  do have a handful left from returns and cancelled orders, but we are still processing such orders. All customer service etc need to be resolved, completed, and vinyl counted before we could sell them. Stay tuned we will announce 1-day in advance when these extra vinyl pieces will be sold on the Killer Merch Facebook page.

I really hope I can snag one of these.