DC Cinematic Universe Thread

Apparently BvS is in the running for biggest drop from opening week to the second one for a superhero film. The original Ang Lee Hulk holds the biggest drop (69.7%). I'm sure WB execs are flipping out. I just can't believe we're living in a world where Deadpool will beat BvS domestically in the box office and both critically from critcs and audiences. Insanity.

Apparently BvS is in the running for biggest drop from opening week to the second one for a superhero film. The original Ang Lee Hulk holds the biggest drop (69.7%). I'm sure WB execs are flipping out. I just can't believe we're living in a world where Deadpool will beat BvS domestically in the box office and both critically from critcs and audiences. Insanity.

A world where quality beats fluff. Imagine that.

I think I read recently that they haven't spoken in years.

Don't mean to turn this thread into TMZ but supposedly a lot of it was Jennifer Garner being a control freak. Plenty of dudes have fixed old relationships after becoming free agents again.

But anyways, if not Kevin Smith then there are plenty of other options.

• 2 months later...

Since I'm more in favor of DC... I figured this thread needs a bump.

Anybody watch the Ultimate Edition cut for BvS yet? It's out digitally, got to wait a little while longer for the physical release.

And one month until Suicide Squad! Feels like it's been forever waiting for this one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2016 at 0:46 PM, FiggyPuddling said:

Batman vs. Superman: Ultimate Edition comes out on blu-ray/DVD today.  Heard the extra 30 minutes of footage doesn't add much, but whatever.  Still excited to see it.

Special edition steel book available at Best Buy and collectors edition with art book or whatever at Target.

I got the target edition, thanks for that.

also, this just got released. I am ready.

cn-zztuxyaawzgd-191557.jpg