DC Cinematic Universe Thread

I also just got home from the trailer screening. I almost didn't go, but I thought they might be giving away the new posters. Glad I went! The advance screening pass was a total surprise. Along with the extra 2 seconds at the end of the trailer, it featured giving a little intro, standing in front of the new Batmoblie. They played it a second time where he said to look for scenes shot on native IMAX film. The only scene in IMAX in the trailer was where Batman and Superman were facing off.

I want to be optimistic. The Bale Batman is the batman, and how do you follow Ledgers Joke performance. I'm really hoping they kill it with these characters.

I still think Nolan should have had Dicaprio as the riddler in one of his batman films.

Ha! You're right, he would have killed it. I could actually see him pulling off most of the Batman villains.

From one of the people involved in Suicide Squid: "... Jared Leto’s Joker will have a whiter skin tone, and no tattoos — instead he is covered in scars from fights with Batman, which what the tattoos in the picture might have been added to cover up. The metallic teeth caps are also apparently a new addition just for that promo picture. As ever, pinch of salt."

From one of the people involved in Suicide Squid: "... Jared Leto’s Joker will have a whiter skin tone, and no tattoos — instead he is covered in scars from fights with Batman, which what the tattoos in the picture might have been added to cover up. The metallic teeth caps are also apparently a new addition just for that promo picture. As ever, pinch of salt."

Fucking....WHEW. Good.

I think I may be the only person who did not hate the picture of letos joker. I look at it as evolution of the character played by different people. you had jack who was obviously the classic/slick joker, and then ledgers who was toned down and darker due to the torment, and letos joker has been lock up and has just gone crazy, classic/cool to tormented to tormented so much he is just bat shit crazy from being in prison...that being said, I hope it isn't really how its going to be, because the lighter skin tone with scars sounds better than the goofy tattoos...its just I didn't hate the goofy tattoos. Also I think Affleck is going to be a great batman, and I dig the shorter ears on the cowl.