DC Cinematic Universe Thread

It looks better than the phrase "Supergirl on CBS" suggests. But still doesn't necessarily look great.

Also, does this fall into any current DC universes? I know it's being produced by the guy who did Arrow and Flash, but it looks like a totally different style.

Next week, on Super Gossip Girl:

I might give it a chance, but I really hate those "office" scenes.

Also, does this fall into any current DC universes? I know it's being produced by the guy who did Arrow and Flash, but it looks like a totally different style.

It's not in any current one. If you haven't heard though they have an upcoming show called "DC: Legends of Tomorrow" that will feature The Atom, Firestorm, Captain Cold, Sara Lance's Black Canary, and some others, I think even Hawkgirl. And that will be in the same realm as Arrow and Flash.

Edit: crazy they released the trailer after I bring this up...

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

Somebody hook this guy up!

And I got your back!

• 1 month later...

Every bit of imagery or info we've been getting over the past months has made me less and less excited about BvS, but this trailer brought it all back:

Don't really understand the comment. That trailer was 95% Batman + Earth against Superman with a few shots of Wonder Woman and Luthor sprinkled in there.

Don't really understand the comment. That trailer was 95% Batman + Earth against Superman with a few shots of Wonder Woman and Luthor sprinkled in there.

The most recent images from EW were awkward and slightly campy. The previous trailer was incredibly uninteresting and showed a total lack of focus. Really poorly selected shots and bits of dialogue. Together with everything coming out surrounding the immediate successor, (from the pop-culture-aware self-referencing joker to the ghetto gang squad), the entire universe felt completely out of place tonally. The entire thing came across as a grandfather's attempt at guessing what the kids are into these days.

This new trailer was much more coherent, contextually balanced and visually appealing. But maybe it's just me. :)