MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

If you are going to return something make sure you use some sort of tracking/confirmation in addition to the provided label...they source out there customer service and there is a disconnect between billing and returns.

also if you've only emailed and haven't gotten a response I would call...I've had to return two things out of 6 orders for reference

Yeah I'm not complaining - just something I noticed and felt like sharing with everyone.

I haven't received an e-mail back about returns so I'm probably just going to ship the defected items with the return slip that was included with the package. 

Hey dude, just an FYI. I would email them or call to you get a return shipping label from them. It does take around 1 or 2 months to get something back from them.

The initial orders i made were packed extremely well...The record mailers INSIDE a larger packed box. It was great. Since then, I ordered several box sets all at once...They put them in a filmsy box, with no packing. I had 400$ for that specific order and they used no packing. -2 box sets had slight spilting on them, which could have been avoided if they put any care into that specific job....

Yeah I mean all my orders have come in great. No damages from shipping. This was probably how the certain record was stored or it happened during manufacturing.

This is the only reason why I'm on the edge about placing another order. I don't want to have to deal with returns, but I'm going to call them tomorrow. 

Worst case - I can always try to get in contact with the record company that made the album and ask for a replacement.

I will definitely call before returning it though and will use tracking for my own purpose. 

Never received an e-mail regarding returns after a week of waiting but I just got off the phone with their customer service. Overall, I was really pleased how easy that was, quick 2 minute conversation. The lady over the phone said she will send a return shipping label to my e-mail to cover the postage and will do an exchange on the record once they receive it. I feel a little better about doing another order with them. Seems like the return process is fairly organized. We shall see.

Yeah, I got some damaged records in their last big sale. I guess it all went relatively smooth but like already mentioned, it did take about a solid 2 months and ~11 emails to finally get the replacements. It hasn't spoiled me on them completely as I got in about 15 other records no problem. I do hope your experience is better though.

they wont replace or refund anything until 30 days after you get the shipping label. and for that matter you dont even have to send the damaged item back since the customer service is not in contact with the warehouse. i sent a record back, 30 days later they told me they never reveived it but that after 30 days they can automatically refund / replace.

I did another order on Monday that will be here tomorrow. 

Kinda upset I didn't add Get Rich or Die Trying to my cart because it's instock now and with the coupon it's only about $25

They also have Vulgar Display of Power by Pantera which some believed was OOP, but it appears that a few places just restocked it because getimportcds on ebay has more than 10 available as well as gohastings. 

man i finally pulled the trigger on a 5LP order on wednesday... shocked to check the tracking and it says DELIVERED. can't wait to get home and dig in, praying that nothing was damaged. 

biggest score had to be an import of Child Ballads by Anais Mitchell & Jefferson Hamer, which came in around $24 with the coupon applied... absolute steal. CAN'T WAIT

Got this email from them today:

Dear Valued Customer, 

Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, the items listed below are out of stock and are not available at this time. We apologize for your disappointment. Since this item(s) was canceled from your order, your credit card was not charged for it. 

We encourage you to consider another item from our product selection and to shop with us again. 

If you have any questions about your order, please send an e-mail to our customer service department at: [email protected] or call 630-919-2247 M-F 8a-7p CT, Sat 9a-5p 
    DETAILS FOR CANCELED ITEMS   Order Number:   Shipping Address:     Qty Item # Description Price 1 1375347X DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE - PHOTO ALBUM 13.78   1 1375391X DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE - WE HAVE THE FACTS AND WE'RE VOTING YES 13.78   1 1332524X MODEST MOUSE - LONESOME CROWDED WEST 14.98   1 532253X MXPX - POKINATCHA 11.38  

Except I got charged and received all of those but one.

man i finally pulled the trigger on a 5LP order on wednesday... shocked to check the tracking and it says DELIVERED. can't wait to get home and dig in, praying that nothing was damaged. 

biggest score had to be an import of Child Ballads by Anais Mitchell & Jefferson Hamer, which came in around $24 with the coupon applied... absolute steal. CAN'T WAIT

Child Ballads is a great album, congrats on getting it cheap

• 2 weeks later...

finally made a purchase, pretty excited, all were in stock, ordered a few for my homies...hard to beat those prices.

Black Sabbath Paranoid $11.94 x2

Conor Oberst Conor Oberst $11.94

Hozier Hozier $18.58

Jack Johnson Brushfire Fairytales $17.25

Nirvana Unplugged in New York $16.58 x2

This site is awesome but I really hate getting one LP from them, comes in a shitty package. My pre-order of B4.DA.$$. arrived with a seam split due to poor packaging. But I can't complain, got it for $15. 

Collectors Choice also has a discogs and amazon account. Some of their prices on Amazon are actually cheaper than their site.  

This site is awesome but I really hate getting one LP from them, comes in a shitty package. My pre-order of B4.DA.$$. arrived with a seam split due to poor packaging. But I can't complain, got it for $15. 

Collectors Choice also has a discogs and amazon account. Some of their prices on Amazon are actually cheaper than their site.  

I've only ever ordered 8 or more vinyl at a time from them and they've always come in perfect condition.