MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

Bummed they ended the 25% off right as I was about to place an order but that's not why I'm bumping this... I gotta question.

Bout to order 6 records but one of them is a pre-order and, thus, would be shipped separate of the others.  Does anybody have experience with CC and the mailing of single records?   I've ordered twice from them without problem, but both times they were large orders that came packed together in a large box.... 

1 hour ago, downisthenewup87 said:

Bummed they ended the 25% off right as I was about to place an order but that's not why I'm bumping this... I gotta question.

Bout to order 6 records but one of them is a pre-order and, thus, would be shipped separate of the others.  Does anybody have experience with CC and the mailing of single records?   I've ordered twice from them without problem, but both times they were large orders that came packed together in a large box.... 

They send single record on a flimsy mailer padded inside with cardboards. Never had any issue with it as all of them arrived safe here (Canada). 

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, lake eerie said:

You are sort of forced to spend over $50 for any of the 15% or 25% discounts to outweigh the $9 shipping fee.  Every time I think I'm getting a deal, I match my cart on Amazon Prime and I am usually saving maybe 8-10% overall but no 2 day shipping.  Big haul or no haul, IMO.

They seem to have a ton that Amazon no longer does though... Rack up a big cart with over $50, use the 20% off (GOOD20 - there is no 25% code right now is there?) and just dont choose any heavyweight vinyl so no extra shipping fees... about to pull the trigger on the new boys night out EP and a bunch of albums by The Sword and Radio Moscow... cheapest prices anywhere even before the 20% off tbh

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love their prices... hate their packaging.

I ordered 3 records which got sent in their shitty corrugated cardboard envelopes (they are barely envelopes). The enveloped turned up empty, the records have just fallen out somewhere in transit. Simply gluing two pieces of cardboard doesn't really cut it!

We'll see if they will resend the records and not think I am trying to scam them!

LB7n5Jo.jpg

vlPJUrO.jpg

Edited by andynz

3 minutes ago, andynz said:

Love their prices... hate their packaging.

I ordered 3 records which got sent in their shitty corrugated cardboard envelopes (they are barely envelopes). The enveloped turned up empty, the records have just fallen out somewhere in transit. 

We'll see if they will resend the records and not think I am trying to scam them!

damn, that sucks!

• 4 weeks later...