The Pizza Underground -LIVE in Seattle cassette

We were happy to help TPU get another release ready for their upcoming tour so we put together The Pizza Underground's new live album, titled Live At Chop Suey. The Pizza Underground notably features Macaulay Culkin and seasoned musicians from the NY anti-folk scene doing pizza parodies of The Velvet Underground.

The album features their full 26 minute set at Seattle's Chop Suey, including stage banter. The Pizza Underground are part band, part variety show. If you can't make it to one of their dates on their tour with Har Mar Superstar this Fall (see dates below), then this cassette is the next best thing.

Cassette orders will come with a digital download card.
These are available here:

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com/
IMG_0177.JPG
DSCF5133.JPG

I'm planning on putting the white cassettes of the demo in the box sets, that way if you have a red or yellow one you will get a different color. The white ones were more limited anyways. All the box sets will come with signed art. I'm randomly putting signed art with solo orders too since I ended up with some extras.

McCauley Culkin's Autograph

(Obviously Pizza Underground is taken...I'm not an idiot.) :rolleyes:

MCA...nice ring to it. But if you are like a lot of newer bands with weird fucking names, I would go with "I Just Want Macaulay Culikin's Autograph (but I'm allergic to fun)." That way you can have an acronym referencing your name that is longer than some band's names un-acronymed. (TWIABPAIANLATD, EEIWALE, DFA1979, etc.)

I'm planning on putting the white cassettes of the demo in the box sets, that way if you have a red or yellow one you will get a different color. The white ones were more limited anyways. All the box sets will come with signed art. I'm randomly putting signed art with solo orders too since I ended up with some extras.

Thanks. I'm the dude (or one of them) that asked about this earlier.

MCA...nice ring to it. But if you are like a lot of newer bands with weird fucking names, I would go with "I Just Want Macaulay Culikin's Autograph (but I'm allergic to fun)." That way you can have an acronym referencing your name that is longer than some band's names un-acronymed. (TWIABPAIANLATD, EEIWALE, DFA1979, etc.)

Haha, we'll play shitty 6th wave emo bullshit, obviously.

Just to steer this back on topic I do want to say this:

I ordered the original cassette way back when it was first released and it is pretty good. However, I decided it was ABSOLUTELY necessary to see them live in Hamden, CT. They were not only funny and entertaining, but also quite interactive. I highly encourage the Live at Chop Suey cassette because it's undoubtedly hysterical and fun.

Had to get this, on the fence still about seeing them when they come around as I'm seeing DFA1979 the day before at the same venue.. this is kind of a must though at that price..also pizza.

Go. If you have even a remote sense of humor buried somewhere in your brain (and especially if you are familiar with 1 or 2 Velvet Underground songs) you will enjoy yourself. I took my wife and a bunch of her friends who know nothing about VU or any non-pop-radio music at all and they all had a blast.