PO - Shinobu '10 Thermidor' LP

From Really Records:

shinobu-cover.jpg

We are STOKED about this Shinobu record. In a sense, we are using these pre-orders to fund the record, so THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PRE-ORDERING! The shirt and zine are exclusive to this pre-order.

Once $1,000 is raised we will release a new track. 
Once $2,000 is raised we will release another new track. 
Once $3,000 is raised we will release THE WHOLE DAMN RECORD FOR FREE/DONATION ON QUOTE UNQUOTE!!!

Also, everyone who pre-orders will have a chance to win a test pressing. So everything rules, you're great and thank you for supporting my favorite band.

----------

Shinobu is a fantastic band that has been making a mess of indie rock (the pavement one, not the boring dance music one) for a decade and a half. Their latest release, 10 Thermidor, is an instant classic disguised in freakouts, anxiety and darkness, simultaneously invigorating and terrifying. Entirely unique, smart and catchy, this is a record that you will want to listen to again and again and again.

1. Untitled Michael Haneke Project 
2. 2Tone Tuesday 
3. The Void 
4. Culture, Inc. 
5. Violence House 
6. Jokes 
7. Melbourne Cup 
8. 9 Thermidor 
9. Back to the Void 
10. Hell Screens 
11. 10 Thermidor

Split release with Lauren Records!

/250 red
/250 opaque white

Lauren Records  also has some bundles up, including cassette and t-shirt packages.  

New song streaming at The AV Club

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So this has actually shipped? I haven't heard anything at all. I was a bit bummed that I didn't get a download code after the purchase and ended up buying the album in FLAC as well to hold me over.

The only one I ordered online was the test press (the rest I got from the merch table) but everything should have shipped out. I've seen Lauren Records posting shipping updates on Facebook.