lol independent record labels trying to generate some promotion, amirite guys? Stupid indie vinyl companies trying to press new music! What on earth did they expect from an online Vinyl community huh?

Anyway, how many variants are you guys buying from Hot Topic this month?

There have been test pressings sold (and still on sale) as well as some promo copies given away.

Ben's site has a link to the band on the release......and so does google ;)

The standard records should be on sale in a week or two when they are in from the pressing plant.

Maybe you could try amending your OP to you know talk about the music. Your initial two posts talk about all the fuckery you guys are up to then you call out people to listen to the music.

Dear arewhyehen,

1. It's a little early for you to be flaunting how collectible and fast selling your records are before you even pressed anything. You had to expect a little backlash from an online message board full of jaded old dudes with a first post like that.

2. Kids on here HATED on me when I first posted that I was starting the record label, the story behind the name, etc. Called me a bunch of shitty things, tore me apart. Now a handful of those kids buy records from me lol. Point being, fuck the haters, if you want to press records go for it!

Kids on here HATED on me when I first posted that I was starting the record label, the story behind the name, etc. Called me a bunch of shitty things, tore me apart. Now a handful of those kids buy records from me lol. Point being, fuck the haters, if you want to press records go for it!

Oh man, same here. Just gotta keep on keeping on. Making stuff is the only way to get better.

Thanks!

We are not so much trying to flaunt how collectable things are. The numbers of each release weren't there to try and make everything seem super rare, I just like knowing how many of each there is when I buy something. I appreciate the kind words.

We are more trying to get the word out there of our label right now. I don't want to drop a release in a week or so and only have 10 people who know about the label. I am hoping to spread the word now in order to help with hits once the sale does drop.

Good to hear things are going well for you now. We just got a bunch of records from the pressing plant, so look for a sale very soon.

We are giving away a few copies right now....

Dear arewhyehen,

1. It's a little early for you to be flaunting how collectible and fast selling your records are before you even pressed anything. You had to expect a little backlash from an online message board full of jaded old dudes with a first post like that.

2. Kids on here HATED on me when I first posted that I was starting the record label, the story behind the name, etc. Called me a bunch of shitty things, tore me apart. Now a handful of those kids buy records from me lol. Point being, fuck the haters, if you want to press records go for it!

I have other slip mats from other labels that are for 7" records.  They are perfect for my Jukebox.....don't use them much for anything else.

Plans right now are only for 7" releases. This slip mat is also specific to this release and designed by the signer of the band. It will be sold seperately as well as in the 7" box set, so a 12" mat didn't make sense at this point. There will be 12" mats later on..

Oh man, same here. Just gotta keep on keeping on. Making stuff is the only way to get better.

That is the plan! Things are moving along now...We just received a bunch of the records in the mail from the pressing plant. Sale very soon...

until then....Why not win a free copy??

flip001reseize_zpsdce8f08e.jpg

One (1) winner will receive a test pressing of FLIP001 - Jonny Halifax & The Howling Truth.

One (1) runner up will receive a promotional copy of FLIP001 - Jonny Halifax & The Howling Truth.

How to Enter:

1) "Like" our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/flippinrecords

2) Find our contest post and "like" for a signle entry into the draw. Share the contest photo with your friends for two additional entries (a total of 3).

The contest will run until Thursday, November 5, 2014 at 8pm EST. Winners will be notified via Facebook promply after contest closing.

Best of luck to all!!

• 2 weeks later...

Flippin Records is very excited to announce our very first release, featuring Jonny Halifax & The Howling Truth.

Birmingham-born Jonny Halifax and musical pard Marvin conjure an unholy brew of Suicide, Captain Beefheart and sonic drone on the first track of this single,"Fever Rising", which is taken from their monolithic 13-track album on Greasy Noise, "The Bestial Floor".The B-side to this single includes the previously unreleased instrumental track "The Sloth", making its debut on Flippin Records.

top_zpsaa7d6312.jpg

Standard versions of the single will be available in limited quantities in both the US and UK. Variants will also be available on random bong colored vinyl while supplies last. All artwork for the album has been custom designed by the band.

See http://www.flippinrecords.blogspot.comfor full details,
as well as other custom designed merchandise from the band.

Sale times will begin at:
3pm CST on Friday November 14, 2014.
and 4am CST on Saturday November 15, 2014.

Flippin Records is very excited to announce our very first release, featuring Jonny Halifax & The Howling Truth.

Birmingham-born Jonny Halifax and musical pard Marvin conjure an unholy brew of Suicide, Captain Beefheart and sonic drone on the first track of this single,"Fever Rising", which is taken from their monolithic 13-track album on Greasy Noise, "The Bestial Floor".The B-side to this single includes the previously unreleased instrumental track "The Sloth", making its debut on Flippin Records.

top_zpsaa7d6312.jpg

Standard versions of the single will be available in limited quantities in both the US and UK. Variants will also be available on random bong colored vinyl while supplies last. All artwork for the album has been custom designed by the band.

See http://www.flippinrecords.blogspot.comfor full details,

as well as other custom designed merchandise from the band.

Sale times will begin at:

3pm CST on Friday November 14, 2014.

and 4am CST on Saturday November 15, 2014.

I bet the haters are feeling a bit embarassed now.

I bet the haters are feeling a bit embarassed now.

I mean, I don't think anyone said they wouldn't actually put out any records. All criticism of the name, logo and "LIMITED EDITION COLLECTIBLEZ" promotional copy pretty much remains valid.