SMLXL vinyl thread for Relient k

I still haven't snagged a copy of Air For Free (I know, I'm a loser), I wish I would have gotten the sweet split variant. 

That being said, anyone have that split variant for sale? Also I was looking on Discogs and some people have the white pressing available but say that it has both regular LP's, but also mispressed LP's? what was the problem with the white pressing? 

10 minutes ago, Ogrejoyed said:

I still haven't snagged a copy of Air For Free (I know, I'm a loser), I wish I would have gotten the sweet split variant. 

That being said, anyone have that split variant for sale? Also I was looking on Discogs and some people have the white pressing available but say that it has both regular LP's, but also mispressed LP's? what was the problem with the white pressing? 

Those who ordered the first press of Air For Free (I was one of them) most had skipping and playback issues throughout the LPs. When I received my free replacement, SMLXL just sent out the new LPs with no jacket and an apology letter explaining what to do with the defective discs - turn them into bowls. Lol 

15 minutes ago, Ogrejoyed said:

It's available here:

https://www.smlxlvinyl.com/products/relient-k-air-for-free-split-color-limited-edition?variant=31994626499

On 4/22/2017 at 9:38 AM, regan138 said:

Stand Blue is the same as the Mixed Marbled Baby Blue that is advertised on the SMLXL website, right?

Sorry just saw this, I think there is just the one variant. I was just calling it a standard blue. 

What I find interesting though is that SMLXL states that the Hello Hurricane jacket will be gatefold. Maybe we will get some expanded artwork. 

59 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Sorry just saw this, I think there is just the one variant. I was just calling it a standard blue. 

What I find interesting though is that SMLXL states that the Hello Hurricane jacket will be gatefold. Maybe we will get some expanded artwork. 

That would be perfecf

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...