SMLXL vinyl thread for Relient k

DAMMIT. These had to go up for pre-order now. Right after I spent $50 on the MCR represses. Oh well, THE HOBBY or whatever.

Also, I'm not actually that bothered about the Two Lefts vinyl being white for some reason. I think it's a good fit for the artwork, and most of my white records sound fine to me, so we'll just have to see.

I'm waiting for their KJ-52 pre-order to go up before ordering Two Lefts and Anatomy.  Pretty sure neither RK album is close to selling out and if they were, SMLXL would post something about it.  

Also, I remember Mike from SMLXL posting a pic of him listening to House of Heroes' test pressing and it was on a super nice record player, so they do use good equipment for the approval process (in addition to the tweet posted earlier).  

I'm waiting for their KJ-52 pre-order to go up before ordering Two Lefts and Anatomy.  Pretty sure neither RK album is close to selling out and if they were, SMLXL would post something about it.  

Also, I remember Mike from SMLXL posting a pic of him listening to House of Heroes' test pressing and it was on a super nice record player, so they do use good equipment for the approval process (in addition to the tweet posted earlier).  

I sold merch for KJ-52 at a festival 10 years back... dude was a douche. Sold for another band as well (Sanctus Real) and they were really nice, as were their wives. But KJ never said thanks, just walked up looked in the money box and said "are you stealing my money?" 

Ass hat.

I sold merch for KJ-52 at a festival 10 years back... dude was a douche. Sold for another band as well (Sanctus Real) and they were really nice, as were their wives. But KJ never said thanks, just walked up looked in the money box and said "are you stealing my money?" 

Ass hat.

That's too bad. I used to like his music before I heard real rap/hiphop.

Ass hat.

Interesting.  Perhaps someone stole money from him at the last festival he was at and he was still upset/suspicious about it because...uh, he's a Christian rapper and they don't make any money to begin with.  Who knows?  He's a human and could've had any number of things going on at the time that you and no one else was aware of.  Just a thought to play devil's advocate.

I like the new cover- it's great.  

Ass hat.

I remember jamming to that one Sanctus Real song on a youth group trip in middle school. The "I'mmmmm nooot alrighhhht" one.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't heard the vinyl or anything, but according to this page the A side is

Chap Stick, Chapped Lips and Things Like Chemistry

Mood Rings

Falling Out

Forward Motion

Which, according to me, are four 10/10 songs, so that's just a phenomenal side. Side C and D are close to perfect as well...