SMLXL vinyl thread for Relient k

Does anyone have an extra "Five Score and Seven Years Ago" they'd like to sell me? Missed out.

I'm sure a repress is on its way eventually.

If there is a repress in the future, I hope they press it with the original artwork. Not a fan of the "new" art they decided to go with.

I'm sure a repress is on its way eventually.

If there is a repress in the future, I hope they press it with the original artwork. Not a fan of the "new" art they decided to go with.

same with Two Lefts... would be good to have a repress in the classic baby blue (maybe with marbled purple vinyl!)

if they did 250 each of every color of the Two Lefts album....

now that would be sick

Even though my wallet would HATE me, this is exactly what I wanted too! I mean it's cool they decided to go with a vinyl exclusive artwork, but I know for me, I rather have the original artwork always. I guess with both Two Lefts and Five Score they seem kinda cheapened with the new artwork and doesn't feel completed.

Even though my wallet would HATE me, this is exactly what I wanted too! I mean it's cool they decided to go with a vinyl exclusive artwork, but I know for me, I rather have the original artwork always. I guess with both Two Lefts and Five Score they seem kinda cheapened with the new artwork and doesn't feel completed.

I don't mind the new artwork for Two Lefts since it fits the theme, but I agree that the new Five Score was pretty lame.

• 3 weeks later...

Hoopes said in an interview just posted over on Reddit that "Look On Up" would likely not be on the full-length album and would probably be a vinyl bonus track.  I'm not surprised--it seems like a one-off single.

Very interesting. I'm glad to hear that because I wasn't digging it tbh.

Hoopes said in an interview just posted over on Reddit that "Look On Up" would likely not be on the full-length album and would probably be a vinyl bonus track. I'm not surprised--it seems like a one-off single.

With band having their own label that's pressing their releases, this shouldn't really come as a surprise, but I love that he subtlety announced their new record (it's Air For Free, right?) is being pressed, and will have at least one vinyl bonus track. My question is, I remember reading that Air For Free is supposed to have 18 tracks or something? I wonder what kind of pressing it's going to have. Maybe a 3xLP since they're possibly including "Look on Up," and others?