Color-Pink

Side A
Manic Monday
Side B
Body Be

Acoustic Score & 10 Years Ago
Color-Teal

Side A
Must Have Done Something Right (Acoustic)

Side B
Fallen Man (Acoustic)

Confirmed that it's an unreleased acoustic version of Must Have Done Something Right from the acoustic sessions they did for the label (not the Capitol live in studio ones)...fun stuff.  Will fit in nicely with the already released acoustics for Up and Up and Fallen Man.  

Edited by mmhmm

38 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

Promoting a batch of new releases going up this Saturday on Instagram:

I'm seeing:

#3: Switchfoot: Hello Hurricane

#4: RK: Nashville Tennis EP

#5: FIF: Our Newest Album Ever

Any guesses as to the others?

#6 I can say 100% is Vesperteen (Drummer of House Of Heroes solo stuff)

And #3 is definitely Hello Hurricane, they just tweeted to someone saying " also heard hurricane season is starting early this year "

Edited by SpazzyMcGee

12 hours ago, AlexH. said:

Oh yeah, there's also a preorder for John Reuben's Greatest Hits, which supremely bums me out because now they'll probably never press Hindsight or Boy vs. the Cynic:

https://www.smlxlvinyl.com/products/john-reuben-zappin-the-best-of-2lp

My thoughts exactly... would buy Boy vs. The Cynic in a heartbeat!

They are all up and live now!  A few have limited color variants of 300 i.e. Relient K - The Nashville Tennis and Five Iron Frenzy Our Newest Album 

2 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

The new stuff is up. 

Relient K - Nashville Tennis EP has a /300 exclusive variant of "Tennis Ball" yellow and a standard press of "French clear"

Switchfoot - Hello Hurricane - is a standard blue 

beat me by a second!

2 minutes ago, Oldmusicbidnessguy said:

They are all up and live now!  A few have limited color variants of 300 i.e. Relient K - The Nashville Tennis and Five Iron Frenzy Our Newest Album 

beat me by a second!

I wonder if the yellow RK will sell out quick? They posted these an hour early. 

3 minutes ago, Oldmusicbidnessguy said:

That and Hello Hurricane were the things I was most excited about, I would assume so, given only 300.  I ordered them before I posted here.

I agree, I have an OG Hello Hurricane but I am glad it is pressed again so many more people can enjoy it. The first press was limited to only 1000 copies which made for a crazy aftermarket. 

I am really excited for Nashville Tennis EP as well, I have wanted this pressed ever since SMLXL started pressing Relient K albums. Very happy to have this soon. 

3 minutes ago, Oldmusicbidnessguy said:

That and Hello Hurricane were the things I was most excited about, I would assume so, given only 300.  I ordered them before I posted here.

I agree, I have an OG Hello Hurricane but I am glad it is pressed again so many more people can enjoy it. The first press was limited to only 1000 copies which made for a crazy aftermarket. 

I am really excited for Nashville Tennis EP as well, I have wanted this pressed ever since SMLXL started pressing Relient K albums. Very happy to have this soon. 

1 minute ago, thefavoriteplay said:

I'm just glad it is not SRC, I will actually get a shipping confirmation and communication about the shipment, unlike The Beautiful Letdown.  SRC was the letdown, they were suppose to send me coupons for all the issues I had, never got them.

1 minute ago, Oldmusicbidnessguy said:

I'm just glad it is not SRC, I will actually get a shipping confirmation and communication about the shipment, unlike The Beautiful Letdown.  SRC was the letdown, they were suppose to send me coupons for all the issues I had, never got them.

Have you seen SRCs press of Nothing Is Sound? The jacket is terrible quality - the art is all blown out. My original Columbia label press is much better. 

I have, but I didn't notice the difference, but i haven't seen the Columbia.  I just got into Switchfoot and Relient K this year, believe it or not, I was home sick and turned on the outdoor channel and their documentary was on "Fading West",  just watching that got me much more into the band. Went and saw them and did the VIP thing in February, great show, great guys.  Relient K opened, Air for Free was my first lp of theirs and just fell in love with the Beatlesque sounds/vocals and the lyrics.  Did convince them to play "Candy Hearts" at the show, I ran into their bass player in the lobby with his dad, told him how much I like their music, and how much I loved Candy Hearts, and begged them to play it.

44 minutes ago, Oldmusicbidnessguy said:

I have, but I didn't notice the difference, but i haven't seen the Columbia.  I just got into Switchfoot and Relient K this year, believe it or not, I was home sick and turned on the outdoor channel and their documentary was on "Fading West",  just watching that got me much more into the band. Went and saw them and did the VIP thing in February, great show, great guys.  Relient K opened, Air for Free was my first lp of theirs and just fell in love with the Beatlesque sounds/vocals and the lyrics.  Did convince them to play "Candy Hearts" at the show, I ran into their bass player in the lobby with his dad, told him how much I like their music, and how much I loved Candy Hearts, and begged them to play it.

That's awesome. Switchfoot always put on great shows. I have seen them 3 times now and they never disappoint. I really wanted to see Switchfoot with Relient K on this past tour but I was unable to travel for the nearest date. I really wanted to see Deathbed live and with the two bands touring I'm sure Relient K had Jon on to perform it. 

On 4/19/2017 at 7:49 PM, SpazzyMcGee said:

#6 I can say 100% is Vesperteen (Drummer of House Of Heroes solo stuff)

And #3 is definitely Hello Hurricane, they just tweeted to someone saying " also heard hurricane season is starting early this year "

Absolutely, Jon came out just in time.

2 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

That's awesome. Switchfoot always put on great shows. I have seen them 3 times now and they never disappoint. I really wanted to see Switchfoot with Relient K on this past tour but I was unable to travel for the nearest date. I really wanted to see Deathbed live and with the two bands touring I'm sure Relient K had Jon on to perform it. 

I have no idea what happened there, but Jon came out just in time and finished up the song.