SMLXL vinyl thread for Relient k

Is this an offical image? I wish they would do a grey vinyl for the Collapsible Lung repress. 

I think the Collapsible Lung repress is going to be on a red/orange color to match the MVS logo color...maybe.  

I thought it was just a guy who has a full RK collection so far, not a repress of the last two

The dude's missing The Vinyl Countdown 7"...almost full.  

My guess is they've never seen the FANSD vinyl (maybe?) and that picture, when placed on wood flooring next to all their other releases, made them want to share that the color was a good choice.  Makes sense.  Although the wood distorts its actual color so.... :)

Might be. yeah, the color is orange (if I remember correctly?) but it looks good on the wood :) I wish they made every album on black vinyl aswell...

The original FANSD jacket and overall presentation is very well done. I just don't care too much for the album. I like it somewhat. 

Oh, really? I think it's a masterpiece. One of their best (3rd best, to be exact). Great lyrics, melodies, over all feeling and music. 10/10 in my book. I thought this band could do no wrong... And then Collapsible Lung happened.

Oh, really? I think it's a masterpiece. One of their best (3rd best, to be exact). Great lyrics, melodies, over all feeling and music. 10/10 in my book. I thought this band could do no wrong... And then Collapsible Lung happened.

I totally understand why it is some people's favorite, it is very well written, I just don't like it too much. 

I think the Collapsible Lung repress is going to be on a red/orange color to match the MVS logo color...maybe.  

The dude's missing The Vinyl Countdown 7"...almost full.  

AH! totally right

Might be. yeah, the color is orange (if I remember correctly?) but it looks good on the wood :) I wish they made every album on black vinyl aswell...

It still baffles me..

I totally understand why it is some people's favorite, it is very well written, I just don't like it too much. 

I'm with donlombardo, masterpiece. got me through some weird times in my life and my (future) wife's favorite album

Mine arrived yesterday, with a MAJOR ding to the spine of Anatomy and another decent one on 2 Lefts... I tweeted SMLXL and luckily they're going to take care of me.

Gave Anatomy a quick listen, and I though it sounded pretty good... has a good low end. 

Also, did anybody else get some colored spots in theirs? I know it happens, but mine came with some pink spots in the orange.... I'll just refer to them as their birth marks :)

Just received confirmation "The Bird and the Bee Sides" will be released on vinyl.   Self-titled and Karaoke likely not happening.  

Good news on "The Bird and the Bee Sides"!  I don't understand why they wouldn't do Self-Titled? They are doing all the other albums.  K for Karaoke not being pressed I guess could make sense if it is a licensing issue. 

Good news on "The Bird and the Bee Sides"!  I don't understand why they wouldn't do Self-Titled? They are doing all the other albums.  K for Karaoke not being pressed I guess could make sense if it is a licensing issue. 

I'm guessing it's because the Matts don't want to.  

Edit: I was just told the self-titled would need to be completely remastered and possibly in need of being re-recorded in order for it to make it to vinyl.  Sounds like the original tapes aren't very good...and let's be honest, I doubt the Matts want to re-record that album lol.