Looking for Bring Me The Horizon

Joshsawr

Hey guys,

I can't confirm this is legit or not, I was going to try and order these soon but haven't yet. 

I actually managed to find a Danish website that is offering both vinyl plus Count Your Blessings too. There is no information regarding pressing info which makes me a bit skeptical :/ roughly speaking 10 Danish Krone is roughly £1 which is roughly $1.50.

http://schizophrenicinc.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=25&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=82

(Don't know if that helps either of you out!)

*EDIT*

My apologies, I just checked the description and they are the Let Them Eat presses which are legit presses according to Discogs. There is a Red and White variant of SS though so I don't know which one it is!

Hey guys,

I can't confirm this is legit or not, I was going to try and order these soon but haven't yet. 

I actually managed to find a Danish website that is offering both vinyl plus Count Your Blessings too. There is no information regarding pressing info which makes me a bit skeptical :/ roughly speaking 10 Danish Krone is roughly £1 which is roughly $1.50.

http://schizophrenicinc.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=25&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=82

(Don't know if that helps either of you out!)

*EDIT*

My apologies, I just checked the description and they are the Let Them Eat presses which are legit presses according to Discogs. There is a Red and White variant of SS though so I don't know which one it is!

Wow thanks so much for posting this. I've been looking for Count Your Blessings for ages. 

EDIT: Either that site isn't updated anymore, or they're out of stock. It's not letting me select a shipping method.

Hmm strange!

I knew this was too good to be true.. I emailed about the variant of SS anyway so hopefully they will see it and get back to me!

Otherwise, if you scroll to the bottom of the page it says,

Copyright © 2005-2014 Schizophrenic Inc.

All Rights Reserved.

+ if you check their blog, the last update was September 8th this year, so maybe not all is lost yet :)

But I am having the same problem as you, I cannot select a shipping method :(..

• 5 weeks later...

Are you positive? I emailed the guy as well and said he was having problems with the site and would do me up an invoice no problem so he must have some, he seemed like a dead on guy.

I haven't purchased them yet because I'm short on cash unfortunately.

Otherwise banquet records have just released a repressing on black through a box set!

Enjoy,

http://www.banquetrecords.com/538002830;jsessionid=9A72C650BA02F787F3FD3759AE7416CD

• 1 month later...

Wow, I kept meaning to get back to him.. Just haven't had the cash for this still :/

Glad they arrived to you okay :)! Might I ask what the pressings were for them?

Also, what's with the down votes from Duff :S

I don't know how many of each were pressed. Mine were the Let Them Eat Vinyl variants.