FS: Small collection sale (Metal/metalcore, experimental)

DallasDeLaMuertos

Hey guys, getting rid of a few things I don't listen to anymore. I'm open to offers and trades. PM or comment if interested. We'll work out shipping depending on how much you want. All are LPs. Things in red have been asked about, but not taken yet.

Through the Eyes of the Dead- Bloodlust $10

The Prodigy- Invaders Must Die $15

The Atlas Moth- An Ache for Distance $10

Black Sabbath- Sabbath Bloody Sabbath(reissue) $10

Boris- New Album $15

Avenged Sevenfold- Waking the Fallen(Grey and Purple) $50

Impending Doom- The Serpent Servant $17

Lamb of God- As the Palaces Burn(picture disc) $30

• 2 weeks later...

Pmd, hopefully through the eyes of the dead is available, from my neck of the woods, seen them many times at the smallest club in myrtle beach, crazy good, then anthony left which sucked.

I have fond memories of the o/g lineup. You can get copies for $5 from Prosthetic. http://store.prostheticrecords.com/products/521463-through-the-eyes-of-the-dead-tteotd-bloodlust-lp

Anything on my list you'd like to trade for sabbath and prodigy?

PM me. I've got that Sabbath. It's a pretty clean reissue and the sound is phenomenal on it.

I have fond memories of the o/g lineup. You can get copies for $5 from Prosthetic. http://store.prostheticrecords.com/products/521463-through-the-eyes-of-the-dead-tteotd-bloodlust-lp

PM me. I've got that Sabbath. It's a pretty clean reissue and the sound is phenomenal on it.

Is that all that Sabbath you got? :rolleyes:

good looking out homie, ill have to look to see how much shipping is, im hoping dude has the white LP, he didnt list the colors because that Impending Doom was colored vinyl and its not listed which version it is.

good looking out homie, ill have to look to see how much shipping is, im hoping dude has the white LP, he didnt list the colors because that Impending Doom was colored vinyl and its not listed which version it is.

Someone sold me the red copy of Bloodlust on here and the color wasn't mentioned. Hope you get the "bone white", man.

• 3 weeks later...