Angels & Airwaves - The Dream Walker - 12/9/14

CVHX

I've had my fingers crossed that this album would be the first AVA album to be pressed on vinyl on its original release. According to the photo below, which was supposedly posted and removed from their site today, the vinyl will be available for pre-order on friday.

25u36sk.jpg

Very Interested if SRC will be pressing this/have their own colors available (like every other AVA release)

I will assume the Color in Color, will be exclusive to AVA site members.

PRE-ORDERS:

http://shop.tothestarsinc.com/index.php?cPath=34_41

(Ships in February)

How do AVA's more recent albums compare to We Don't Need To Whisper and I-Empire? I was really into those two when they came out but have really not given them a chance since then.

in my opinion love pt1 and 2 are good, but there are'nt as good as the first 2 albums. there are great songs on both albums, but there are bad songs on both. 

i am expecting this new album to be pretty damn good. the 2 songs i've heard are very good and different. ilans contribution to the band should be good.

in my opinion love pt1 and 2 are good, but there are'nt as good as the first 2 albums. there are great songs on both albums, but there are bad songs on both. 

i am expecting this new album to be pretty damn good. the 2 songs i've heard are very good and different. ilans contribution to the band should be good.

Pt 1 and 2 are good, but if you took the really good songs off both and just made it a single record it would have been great. There are just a few too many 'ok' songs between the two discs. Having said that, I'm really digging the few songs I've heard an awful lot so I'm expecting the new record to be awesome.

How do AVA's more recent albums compare to We Don't Need To Whisper and I-Empire? I was really into those two when they came out but have really not given them a chance since then.

Every album gets progressively worse.

Although the new track from this album is finally something different.

It's kind of funny how Tom has been recycling riffs since Blink got back together.

I read an interview about a month or two ago where Tom explicitly states that haha. He knows that he's recycled riffs between both bands, and also just in blink for years and years. That's why he's stoked to have had ilan jump on board and give the sound a new twist

the membership used to be more worth the cost.

the band used to come on the site and chat, pre-sale was available for concerts, meet and greets/early show entry was available, and free soundcheck entry for shows too.

if they play shows, i will assume these options will be available again.

just a heads up, this post is potentially fake.

a couple things lead me to think its not real:

-membership referred to as "fanclub"

-Color in Color is not specified.

-Tracklisting tbd on 10/31 (this is page supposed to go live on 10/31)

-"instantly download when you buy" just seems poorly/illegitimately worded.

-No Price.

i am, but i havent been on there in a year probably. that forum is pretty clunky and not my favorite

Yeah I hear ya! Same for me. I just decided to check it today when you posted that pic, and people on their were talking those points about how it's possibly fake too. Just 2 more days and all will be clear

just a heads up, this post is potentially fake.

a couple things lead me to think its not real:

-membership referred to as "fanclub"

-Color in Color is not specified.

-Tracklisting tbd on 10/31 (this is page supposed to go live on 10/31)

-"instantly download when you buy" just seems poorly/illegitimately worded.

-No Price.

That is kind of strange assumption, but how would this be fake if it was directly from the website? And doesn't the album come out 10/31?(so, instant download) It's just the vinyl pressing takes longer to manufacture. 

That is kind of strange assumption, but how would this be fake if it was directly from the website? And doesn't the album come out 10/31?(so, instant download) It's just the vinyl pressing takes longer to manufacture. 

this could easily be photoshopped.

and no, the album comes out on 12/9, physically and digitally. 

im hoping it is real! dont get me wrong lol.

I posted TONS on theavamovement from 2008-2010. I was 14-16 then. Everything I posted was probably absolutely cringeworthy, so I'm scared to go back. My username was "Forbes".

I remember that name! haha. I was more into posting when it was called "AVA Empire" I think in 06-07. I was 14-15 then. I used to read on the AVAmovement, but now I've just stopped everything with that. They used to have some good stuff on there until there was nothing solid to talk about