PO Soon: Interstellar Soundtrack

Interstellar was absolutely phenomenal! The story, the visuals, the score, all excellent. I did feel like the score overpowered the movie sometimes but that could've been the IMAX speakers

Also I grabbed some posters from the movie theater. Let me know if anyone wants one!

C3A797C9-8F98-4C1B-A7FD-D7BEC58E1919_zps

Interstellar was absolutely phenomenal! The story, the visuals, the score, all excellent. I did feel like the score overpowered the movie sometimes but that could've been the IMAX speakers

Also I grabbed some posters from the movie theater. Let me know if anyone wants one!

C3A797C9-8F98-4C1B-A7FD-D7BEC58E1919_zps

Yeah, I got some of those too, they seem to be from a set of 3 posters. I am going to buy the other 2 on eBay. 

Also I have an extra of this variant of the poster. If anybody has an extra of one of the other 2 versions I'd be down to trade my extra for yours.

https://static.imax.com/media/filebrowser/uploads/earthfinal_1000.jpg

I can trade you!

Anybody who wants one I have 4 left. Just asking the cost of the poster tube and shipping.

I can trade you!

Anybody who wants one I have 4 left. Just asking the cost of the poster tube and shipping.

Cool! PM'ing you!

DUDES i think we need to start a club. I went the summer after 4th grade and again the summer after 5th grade. Did you guys go to Titusville or Huntsville?

Huntsville. I did Parent/Child space camp with my dad. 

I did the parent/child program at huntsville!

What made you guys wanna go? For me it was the movie Spacecamp and hopes of accidently bring launched lol

I went with my best friend at the time and we both wanted to work for nasa haha. We were literally obsessed with both being astronauts and working in ground control lol.

I never saw the movie Spacecamp lol. People are always surprised by that.