That is a great alternative ajxd, but I'm not a fan of the look. That's why I made my own. :)  My product isn't for everyone...I understand that. 

The branding and copywriting is excellent.  The actual product, however, may not be for us.  I could see Indian feather pattern and skull with thick-rimmed glasses pattern versions being sold at UO for $45 a piece next Fall.

For sure. I could see his kicking some ass in the crosley market.

Thanks guys. We worked very hard on the marketing aspect. We have had 85 backers in a week... So it is for a specific person. It took me so long to post here because I knew the purist would rip me to shreds.

And again... Aluminum is crazy expensive plus metal work, powdercoating, little rubber feet, shipping, packaging. I'm not Walmart or IKEA. Sorry.

But you started discussing business. You compare yourself to other for profit companies, stating that price of your components are expensive (which LOL aluminum is less than $2,000 per metric ton!)... So I just asked a general question. You make it out like you aren't trying to be for profit like Walmart or Ikea, so I asked what your profits were per unit.

Also LOL at this goon messaging me saying "sorry bro for bothering you" and then more nonsense.

Maybe people don't realize that a part of VC is the community aspect. No one wants someone bringing their money making idea to this board as their ONLY communication with this board. If someone had been posting here for a while, and then approached the board with their idea- that's one thing. But your only reason for being here is to make a dime.

You're not "getting an idea to the world", this has been done. Over and over- as the people told you here, and on Reddit.

Also LOL at this goon messaging me saying "sorry bro for bothering you" and then more nonsense.

Maybe people don't realize that a part of VC is the community aspect. No one wants someone bringing their money making idea to this board as their ONLY communication with this board. If someone had been posting here for a while, and then approached the board with their idea- that's one thing. But your only reason for being here is to make a dime.

You're not "getting an idea to the world", this has been done. Over and over- as the people told you here, and on Reddit.

I completely agree.

That being said I do like this idea and would buy one if it was about $15 bucks, which really seems more than what it's worth. I like the idea of either making a queue of music to listen to or adding to the stack of what I've been spinning on a given day.

The product is decent... The cost... Not so much.

Is this a sales section? No. There's another forum for that.

Yes, people have offered their equipment for sale here, as this is the equipment section and some people do like to test our products.

As I stated before, this dude had 0 posts before he came here to shill his product. He can do that elsewhere.