The STAR WARS Thread

slinch

Hey Slinch, should we change the title of the thread to something like "Star Wars Film Universe thread" or something? Just keep this one going rather than make a bunch of new threads for each film?  :)

I guess we're talking about the comics and stuff too, maybe just Star Wars Thread. I donno.

This looks infinitely better than TFA. The cinematography looks incredible! Im so ready.

Lets get past the Han Solo movie before we remove doubts.

Sadly, that movie is going to hinge almost entirely on casting. It could be the best movie ever made, but you know everyone is going to have something today about how "He's no Harrison Ford."

I just hope we get to see some cameos of Vader or something during any scenes on the Death Star.

I kind of feel as if his role will be much larger than a cameo. 

There have been 'rumours' of him slaughtering rebels (like in battlefront) in some scenes. 

Would make sense to see something like that considering none of these main characters were in the OT...

I dont know about any of you, but I was worried about this movie being like the Hobbit is to Lord of the Rings (storyline that feeds directly into the main trilogy; prior to confirmation on here I had thought this would be between III and IV, but never bothered to look/ask).  LotR is pretty good, but the Hobbit literally ruined that franchise with how they cheapened the series by making everything CGI instead of actors.  I am so glad to see they didnt go the "cheap" (as if CGI is cheap, lol) route like they easily could have/did with Ep I.