The STAR WARS Thread

slinch

I haven't played a Star Wars game since Shadows of the Empire on the N64.

I don't give a shit about Star Wars. Good game though.

2 cool 4 school. If being a broken early foray into 3D graphics means it is good, yeah.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

You guys hear that Hayden Christiansen is apparently training to reprise the role of Darth Vader

http://www.therealstanlee.com/hayden-christensen-may-be-reprising-his-iconic-role-in-star-wars-episode-viii/

Whoever wrote that article spelled rogue incorrectly.

How would a Darth Vader return make sense though?

It's gonna suck like the last 3. I know it. You all do to. Just don't want to admit it.

Except this time, instead of George Lucas (who was responsible for many of the prequels' flaws), JJ Abrams is directing, who's a massive fanboy and did a fantastic job with Star Trek.

I think the hype is more than justified, there's no reason not to be optimistic about the new trilogy.

How would a Darth Vader return make sense though?

Except this time, instead of George Lucas (who was responsible for many of the prequels' flaws), JJ Abrams is directing, who's a massive fanboy and did a fantastic job with Star Trek.

I think the hype is more than justified, there's no reason not to be optimistic about the new trilogy.

I'm extremely excited about JJ Abrams. Wish he was doing the whole trilogy and not just the first though

Oh, I'm not familiar with the expanded universe. I didn't know they were open to the idea of resurrecting older characters. Anyway, it'd be interesting to see another familiar face in the new films.

I guess it's actually in the comics but gets referenced a lot in some of the books. With clones and stuff they can really do just about anything though in the Star Wars universe :)