The STAR WARS Thread

slinch

This thread and the LP box set thread have really made me want to watch Star Wars tonight

If you (or any of you fellow nerds) haven't heard of Star Wars Revisited you should check it out! Basically it's a fan edit and I thought it was outstanding! He fixed a lot of continuity errors, things that should have been fixed with the various "official" releases/edits over the years, adding music from the other films, etc. I just highly recommend it! He's only done Episode IV and is currently working on V with plans to do the entire series. Info on how to get it and stuff can be found here: https://swrevisited.wordpress.com/

If you (or any of you fellow nerds) haven't heard of Star Wars Revisited you should check it out! Basically it's a fan edit and I thought it was outstanding! He fixed a lot of continuity errors, things that should have been fixed with the various "official" releases/edits over the years, adding music from the other films, etc. I just highly recommend it! He's only done Episode IV and is currently working on V with plans to do the entire series. Info on how to get it and stuff can be found here: https://swrevisited.wordpress.com/

To go along with this... Star Wars Despecialized is something similar and holy shit did these guys put a lot of work into it

I love watching this video that shows how they used scenes from 5-6 different sources and merged them all together.

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, no fucking way I am going to opening day/week only to hear a bunch of assholes screaming and cheering the whole time

I'll work on Christmas if i get the day this comes out off. There is no way I am not seeing it opening day.