WTB Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace Is There TOUR PRESSING

deer

99% 100% sure I'm going to buy that opaque cream. Looks like that's one more off the list!!

Still looking for:

• /100 Tour Press
  • /175 Clear w/Black Smoke
  • /200 Lavender
  • /150 White w/ Orange & Yellow Starburst
  • /800 Black

and maybe, depending on when and how much I buy the tour press for, a test press. That would be nice but that's last on my list.

I might be getting the two first pressings I'm missing sometime by the end of the month. Found someone and I'm working something out. Same with the /800 black.

Now, the TOUR PRESS.

That's gunna be hell to find for even a halfway reasonable price haha but if you have one, I'd be willing to throw offers around and negotiate something to your liking. That might be the last one. I'll post a picture by the end of the month of my collection so far.

Well it's been super fun. I think I have every pressing either in my collection or in the mail now.

...With the exception of the tour press!! I knew it would come down to this!!

If you have a tour press, let me know. I'm willing to give pretty good offers on it. It's the last one I need!

Thanks for everything.

GL on the tour press bud! I'd love to see a pic of this collection.

The whole lot will be together in one place probably around February. It's awhile away, but I have records in three different places and won't be able to have them all in one place until then!

Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be able to snag a tour press before then too. That'd be pretty nice.