PO: Sense Field - Tonight and Forever (Spartan Records)

The landmark album from Sense Field, Tonight and Forever, released for the first time ever on vinyl.

*Hot Pink (200)
* Hot Pink / Sea Blue Swirl (100)
* Milky Clear with Hot Pink, Purple, Orange, and Electric Blue Splatter (100)
* Hot Pink in Dark Purple in Milky Clear (Color In Color In Color) (100)

Full color jacket printed on reverseboard stock with white dust jackets and 12" uncoated insert. Manufactured under exclusive license from Nettwerk Productions Ltd.

This is a pre-order. All orders are currently scheduled to ship the week of December 16th. In the event of potential delays, they would ship the first week of January 2015.

SenseField_zps176dbdf8.jpg

http://spartanrecords.limitedrun.com/products/535314-sense-field-tonight-and-forever

We should have these the week of December 16th - if we don't we're fairly certain they'll be here the next week. Due to the holidays, we've built in a little cushion.

I was just being a smart ass. Seriously though, I want one of these. But I'd like to see the final product before I decide which one to order, can you post some pictures when they come in?

I was just being a smart ass. Seriously though, I want one of these. But I'd like to see the final product before I decide which one to order, can you post some pictures when they come in?

Totally.  We put a shit load of thought into doing killer things and always trying to one-up ourselves, so we'll definitley show it off.

Totally.  We put a shit load of thought into doing killer things and always trying to one-up ourselves, so we'll definitley show it off.

I get it, man. It's totally challenging to go through the Pirate's Press color catalog and pick splatter and color-in-color options that match the album artwork.