Dexter-Music From The Original Series Hot Topic exclusive blood splatter vinyl

travis

Yeah, if we're being honest here, I stopped watching before the last two seasons. Season 4 was good enough for me to say that I love the show, though.

Anybody that asks me about this show now gets the recommendation to watch through season 4 and then stop. Trying to save this show for at least some people.

I loved this show and will most likely definetly buy this vinyl but the finale was terrible he loved his sister so much yet he dumps her in the river along with the hundred plus people he killed? really that's her final resting place I don't think they thought the ending out very well because that was fucking stupid. besides that I agree with almost everyone here up to season 4 was AMAZING television. Breaking Bad on the other hand I loved every single episode of every season and the finale was spot on! GO JESSE! I was so pumped when he was driving away they put him through hell and back. Anyways thanks for letting us know Travis looks like a solid release!

This was seriously my favorite series ever. I loved every season and every episode of the final season except for that bullshit finale where he dumps his sister and then the hurricane bs and supposedly ends up as a lumberjack or something?.. Wtf. The vinyl looks cool tho, may have to buy still. Agree that season 4 was the best tho