Dexter-Music From The Original Series Hot Topic exclusive blood splatter vinyl

travis

Hey Travis, I know it can vary, but do you have an approximate date for next week? As always, thx!

It just depends on transit time for specific stores. A lot of stores will get it this week, the rest will get it throughout next week (it's not going to all stores) and it should be up online Tuesday of next week.

I'll post a list of stores next week.

I thought the season with the religious wackos was the last good season! Lots of twists. Then it went downhill! Deb and Dex love one another and want to be together? WHAT THE FUCK!

The thing that pisses me off is he abandoned his kid! While he had a difficult time relating to others, his parental instinct of protecting Harrison was always there! He should have been an alien the whole time. That would have been the best fucking ending.

I'm pissed off now just talking about that horseshit of a finale.

I thought the season with the religious wackos was the last good season! Lots of twists. Then it went downhill! Deb and Dex love one another and want to be together? WHAT THE FUCK!

The thing that pisses me off is he abandoned his kid! While he had a difficult time relating to others, his parental instinct of protecting Harrison was always there! He should have been an alien the whole time. That would have been the best fucking ending.

To be fair, only Deb had feelings for him, he wasn't down.

that religious season was some of the most ridiculous garbage I've ever seen on a TV show

Seasons 1-4 were great. Season 5 was just ok. Then I honestly don't have a clue what happened after that.

Did they change writers? Did they finish the books and tried to write their own?

It upset me because it started so good.

(Paraphrasing from wiki)

Original showrunner Clyde Phillips departed after season 4 to spend more time with his family and 24 co-executive producer Chip Johannessen took over Phillips's post for season 5. Head writer Melissa Rosenberg left after season 4 as well. Chip left as showrunner after only one season and then Scott Buck ran the show for the last three seasons.

(Paraphrasing from wiki)

Original showrunner Clyde Phillips departed after season 4 to spend more time with his family and [/size]24 co-executive producer Chip Johannessen[/size] took over Phillips's post for season 5. [/size]Head writer Melissa Rosenberg left after season 4 as well. Chip left as showrunner after only one season and then Scott Buck ran the show for the last three seasons.[/size]

Let's all blame Scott Buck then.