PO: Ringo Deathstarr - Colour Trip repress

Kinda pricey, but I've been waiting for this to be repressed. Such a good album.

"Colour Trip" is the debut album by Texan troublemakers Ringo Deathstarr. It's chock-a-block full of fuzzy goodness - we can't recommend this enough! Lossless digital download free with the vinyl version.

Due to demand - we've repressed Colour Trip on three new flavours of vinyl. Each one is limited to 100 copies only worldwide, pressed up on heavy 180g vinyl, and you can choose from Transparent Cyan, Transparent Cola-Cube and Raspberry Ripple! We'll be getting stock of these in mid-January and we'll send out any pre-orders as soon as we get them - we aim to do this January 19th 2015. We ship worldwide.

Pressing Information

Transparent cyan vinyl, limited to 100 copies
Transparent cola-cube vinyl, limited to 100 copies
Raspberry Ripple vinyl, limited to 100 copies

http://clubac30.limitedrun.com/products/502846-ringo-deathstarr-colour-trip

Didn't really care about the price on this one. Super hard to even find a copy for sale period, let alone for a decent price. Picked up a cola cube because I have to see what it looks like.

man i flat out cant afford it by like 3$ hahaha so it'll forever be a top 10 shoegaze album i wont be owning anytime soon

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...