What should I d in Trenton New Jersey?

chunkrock

You just missed the Trenton Punk Rock Flea Market (last weekened)! I'd make the quick drive and hang out in Princeton or Hamilton if you want something closer. I haven't lived over there in years so I am not sure what is good food wise anymore. I am assuming you are paying the Mill Hill Saloon? 

You just missed the Trenton Punk Rock Flea Market (last weekened)! I'd make the quick drive and hang out in Princeton or Hamilton if you want something closer. I haven't lived over there in years so I am not sure what is good food wise anymore. I am assuming you are paying the Mill Hill Saloon?

That Champs or the Trenton Social.My buddy snagged me a Descendents x-mas ornament from the flea market. If you like Spanish/Portuguese food, check out Malaga's on Lalor street. They have awesome Sangria. Sadly, most of the other good restaurants moved to either Ewing, Hamilton or Robbinsville. If you feel like traveling for like 10 minutes outside of Trenton, try Delorenzos Pizza on Sloan Ave in Hamilton or Rossi's on Whitehorse Mercerville Rd. They have really good burgers.

Well thanks anyway everyone, my band didn't make the border so looks like I've narrowly escape getting killed in New Jersey. Haha.

damn that sucks.

I had no problem crossing the border on tour - they never checked us or anything.  we had prepared too by throwing all of our potatos at signs and trees at the last rest stop