TITLE FIGHT - HYPERVIEW 2/3/15

dvv

IBTT was pure donkey shit.

Seriously. Unlistenable.

Be prepared for disappointment if you go in with those two bands in mind.

I like the Dads record, but it seems really forced at some points. But and the last track are my favorites.

Dads blows

ALL OF THIS SO MUCH.

I've tried and tried to get into IBTT, but its just so sloppy - the writing, the sometimes jam-packed lyrics, the focus and flow... its just not coherent. it honestly offends me a bit that this record is in the same regard as some of the awesome albums from 2014, it doesn't even hold a candle to stuff like Kingfisher or Home Like NoPlace, or even Forgettable.

i'm giving the songs one last shot when i see them with Runaway Brother this month, but i'll likely be parting with my copy soon after.

ALL OF THIS SO MUCH.

I've tried and tried to get into IBTT, but its just so sloppy - the writing, the sometimes jam-packed lyrics, the focus and flow... its just not coherent. it honestly offends me a bit that this record is in the same regard as some of the awesome albums from 2014, it doesn't even hold a candle to stuff like Kingfisher or Home Like NoPlace, or even Forgettable.

i'm giving the songs one last shot when i see them with Runaway Brother this month, but i'll likely be parting with my copy soon after.

IBTT was terrible, but i wouldn't hesitate to throw Forgettable up there with it. 

ALL OF THIS SO MUCH.

I don't like Kingfisher or Hotelier, so I guess it's no wonder why I like IBTT?

As the European pressings usually are from another plant for any epitaph release and always sounded great I guess the quality on the blue one should be nice! But I will find out.

Now I am afraid the same might happen with my order. :/

Already got shipping notification, but I am away from home until Sunday.

Did Kingsroad already respond to your enquiry?

Now I am afraid the same might happen with my order. :/

Already got shipping notification, but I am away from home until Sunday.

Did Kingsroad already respond to your enquiry?

Yes, I already printed the returnslip. They mislabeled two boxes of LPs and so some (!) of these were sent out wrong. I will get the right one when the black arrives at KRM ;)! So you should be fine too in case this happens to you as well.

Honestly, I wanted to dislike this album. But it's pretty good. 

why would someone want to dislike something?

also, sorry bruhs Dads is a pretty weakass band, go ahead and downvote for having a difference of opinion w/e but yeah, idk it should be pretty apparent when they wear their own band as backpatches hahaha

981042_817867988239945_424567928_o.jpg

also, sorry bruhs Dads is a pretty weakass band, go ahead and downvote for having a difference of opinion w/e but yeah, idk it should be pretty apparent when they wear their own band as backpatches hahaha

With this logic, I saw Weezer and one of them was wearing a Weezer tee.

With this logic, I saw Weezer in an ad and one of them was wearing a Weezer tee.

Also, just bought the FYE variant. Will report once I get home. But it feels like the thinnest thing I've ever held.

jesus christ, who cares. get a life