TITLE FIGHT - HYPERVIEW 2/3/15

dvv

Oh man. I really can't wait for this. I'm sure I'm in the minority here but floral green was one of my all time favorite albums. I love shed, last thing you forget, spring songs but floral green was in my car for months straight. Can't wait to hear and preorder this.

Was that sarcastic? I know kids are nuts over it, and TF in general. Even though many of the floral copies probably never saw a turntable. But I love Floral Green.

Really? So many people were mad about it being grungy and muddy and being produced by yip and all. But I know a lot of people loved it too. I think it was their best material personally. And yeah, I was able to grab one of the floral copies when they went up and noticed most of them either say ebay or record frames lol.

I don't think many people were 'mad' about Floral Green, it's by far their most popular release. Will gets a lot of weird hate on this messageboard, but your average person doesn't care who produced something. 

Psyched for the new record. I am told it's pretty different.

I have no idea why people hate when Will Yip produces an album for a band. He's done so many records that I absolutely love. I really don't get it when I read that stuff on this board.

I am biased, but I believe people who criticize his work simply don't know what they're talking about. I don't think you're not allowed to dislike his production on a record, but to dislike his work as a whole in my opinion, is just stupid. If you think Jar sounds bad I am not going to agree with you on anything. There's a reason why (I am pretty sure) literally no band has ever recorded an LP with him and then gone to someone else. I think that says a lot.