site recommendation: sync "My Collection" with discogs

wbhendrix

as i was updating and editing my profile i came across the My Collection part in my profile. I started thinking and i don't think it would be that hard for the web developers to integrate into Discogs API and let users sync the data between their discogs accounts and their vinyl collective accounts. Wouldn't that be radical? no more duplicate entries! 

just a thought  :huh:

as i was updating and editing my profile i came across the My Collection part in my profile. I started thinking and i don't think it would be that hard for the web developers to integrate into Discogs API and let users sync the data between their discogs accounts and their vinyl collective accounts. Wouldn't that be radical? no more duplicate entries! 

just a thought  :huh:

not many people use the My Collection feature on this site. it's easier to just link your Discogs or Deadformat or spreadsheat or whatever you update.

not many people use the My Collection feature on this site. it's easier to just link your Discogs or Deadformat or spreadsheat or whatever you update.

This. The 'My Collection' feature is relatively new; previously everybody used DF or a Google Doc. Once you've started a list in one place, it's a pain to try and keep it up in multiple places.