Beatles, Solo Beatles, AC/DC, Who & assorted Rap LPs

Guest MrVinyl77

Guest MrVinyl77

Brock N Roll since you claim you work at USPS, I'm gonna need you to explain to all of us how you managed to comment around 4,000 times on this message board in two years time, be active on FB IG & Twitter at the same time?? This shit ain't adding up MFer.

Do you have a life or Nah?

Guest MrVinyl77

Brock N Roll explain how u participate so much but yet you not even an admin on here. Ole failed message board comedian cyber life living ass. 3,777 posts & you ain't contribute jack shit to this message board.

Guest MrVinyl77

I was letting your goofass slide but like I said before, your ass was looking for attention, now you got it.

MrVinyl77 since you claim you're selling records, I'm gonna need you to explain to all of us how you managed to comment "bump" around 4,000 times in this thread in 4 months time, be active on FB IG & Twitter at the same time?? This shit ain't adding up MFer.

Do you actually sell records or Nah?

Guest MrVinyl77

Yall know the real reason he's even on this message board right? He doesn't buy shit from anyone or sell in here but he always wanna give his $0.02 digital Court Jester built ass on everybody sales post. I wouldn't put it past him if he uses this site to steal folks packages when they pass thru his Post Office center, that is if he even really works there.