Beatles, Solo Beatles, AC/DC, Who & assorted Rap LPs

Guest MrVinyl77

Yall know the real reason he's even on this message board right? He doesn't buy shit from anyone or sell in here but he always wanna give his $0.02 digital Court Jester built ass on everybody sales post. I wouldn't put it past him if he uses this site to steal folks packages when they pass thru his Post Office center, that is if he even really works there.

By the way, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Brock has 3 pages of positive feedback going back to 2012! He has 59 positive comments left on good interactions with verified board members both as a buyer and a seller.

mrvinyl2_zpsd01zoejz.png

You have 6 total comments, half of them shitty and more than half of them comment on how terribly you packaged their records!

mrvinyl1_zpsu7ejwdky.png

Guest MrVinyl77

You don't have a job with no damn USPS. All of your posts on this message board or from all times of the day....1:30 am, 6:30 pm, 12:50 pm....ain't no way your ass work at a busy job that barely gives u time to access the internet during work hours. And don't give me that 'I was on break, smoke break etc' shit either. Can't nobody take that many smoke breaks without gettin fired. Miss me with that I don't have social media shit, everybody has one or the other.

Think before you start putting yourself in situations that ain't got shit to do with your corny ass. Fuckin clown.

You don't have a job with no damn USPS. All of your posts on this message board or from all times of the day....1:30 am, 6:30 pm, 12:50 pm....ain't no way your ass work at a busy job that barely gives u time to access the internet during work hours. And don't give me that 'I was on break, smoke break etc' shit either. Can't nobody take that many smoke breaks without gettin fired. Miss me with that I don't have social media shit, everybody has one or the other.

Think before you start putting yourself in situations that ain't got shit to do with your corny ass. Fuckin clown.

130am - USPS is closed.

630pm - USPS is closed.

12:50pm - Lunch Break?

According to your profile you're 37 years old. You should act like it.