PO: King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard! Mind Fuzz!

southern

Just before I posted. Maybe someones order fell through? I checked again and it appears sold-out now.

Damn nice! Well congratulations to you hahah

Me and nomm have tried 10 minutes after it was posted and I had that shit in my car went to log into my paypal, got transferred back to their store page and then the dreaded, "It appears an itm in your car is no longer in stock" 

You guys suspect when a repress would be had for this record?

I'm contemplating trading my Fuzz S/T baby blue for this version + a Fuzz black copy. (is that a fair deal anyhow?) ahah

My order has already "shipped" which I'm sure means has had a label created but I'm hoping that being in California might ensure my copy arriving before Christmas without having to spring for extra shipping like the email suggested.

And this already arrived, that was fast! Anyone else who ordered can probably expect their copies to be on the way.

Good luck in your hunt wildflange.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Found the uk preorder on best buy:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/quarters-uk-vinyl/27539487.p?id=3360903&skuId=27539487

This is the heavenly records release I believe; I also found the same uk edition on rakuten where it is listed as hvnlp-114:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/hmvjapan/item/6341113/?s-id=borderless_recommend_item_en

Personally, I'm holding out for the flightless au edition though..

Seen youtube's of their pych-fest performance in Austin last year- pretty good live.

Subterranean would be a great place to see 'em- keep trying to get my phish-head friends back up there to check them out, but they refuse to expand their music base.. Unfortunately no FL shows, so I'm stuck