WTB Circa Survive Blue Sky Noise Deluxe

a_wrecked_poem

it's one of those records you wouldn't expect to be so hard to find it shows up on ebay auctions once a year or something then there's a buy it now that's been there forever for almost $300. one of the copies on Discogs is actually mine. I put it up when I was in a really bad situation finacially and I'm not even making a profit off it mines the cheapest on there by a penny lol. But goodluck finding this Vinyl and if anyone is willing to pay enough PM Me and I might get rid of it because I owe so much money out and it's stressfulll I recently had to sell my copy of Say Anything - Is A Real Boy Orange Vinyl I just looked and there's not a single copy on discogs and Ebay on has 3 different test presses of it. And it almost never shows up for sale.

a_wrecked_poem good luck then with a fucking rude attitude like that I wouldn't deal with you. Jesus christ yeah it looks like you're desperately searching for it rare records cost money I negotiate with alot of people on prices and have give deals that almost make me no profit considering what I paid for the record originally but you didn't even try and say oh well that's pricey for me but would you sell it for so and so amount. I hope you never end up owning this record face reality if you've been looking this long and haven't found it are you expecting someone to magically offer you a copy for $10?  Go get bent you miserable waste of life.

Actually that discogs listing has been there from when I first started trying to get rid of my first copy I just forgot it was still up. so WRONG secondly I bought almost $300 worth of records from Travis that's the only reason he gave me a deal. Have you found your copy yet?

Actually that discogs listing has been there from when I first started trying to get rid of my first copy I just forgot it was still up. so WRONG secondly I bought almost $300 worth of records from Travis that's the only reason he gave me a deal. Have you found your copy yet?

Yeah, we made a rad trade.

Then why are you mentioning it? if it wasn't for sell then why would you even be in this thread? I'm just letting these guys know that they can get a good deal if they wait it out, and not buy from you. 

Yeah, we made a rad trade.

Dude, you rule beyond words.