display/storage option. taking pre-orders now.

geoffpeckjr

Thanks pal, you too.

It's not that it's bad or anything. The playlist thing is probably its biggest pro but I'm not the guy to plan ahead on my sessions, so I opted for a wooden frame with hinges (similar to the ArtVinyl frame) to display my records, no dust, no need for plastic sleeves.

Anyway, kudos on going the green way, good luck!

Oh I get it man! Those easels are super cheap compared to the Analog Queue. I've had people show me 100 different options. One thing I've noticed is that people new to vinyl love it. They may only have 25 records...the larger one will hold all their records and display the one "now playing". Anyway...thanks for the kind words. 

I have a signed LP of El Obo, I used to go see CR as often as I could.

damn i doubt there are any LPs left. as you can tell by the merch table...we were kinda obsessed with them. my band played with them for the first time in 2005 and weve kept in touch ever since. great guys, amazing band. wish they couldve "made it". jesse is one of the greatest songwriters. 

You can find picture displays or sheet music holders that do the same thing.  Kind of pointless, these have been around longer than the turntable itself.

Nailed it ChrisWithanF! There are other options...and MUCH CHEAPER options at that. If you have a minute...could you please elaborate? I want to see my product from everyones perspective. Is it COMPLETELY pointless? 

I appreciate the simple design and functionality of the product but the price is a bit high for what it is and costs a butload to ship. Congrats on doing well with the Kickstarter but I may try and make my own... though it might not look as good!

Thanks Koolhandnick. Let me know how making your own goes...I outsourced everything.  

damn i doubt there are any LPs left. as you can tell by the merch table...we were kinda obsessed with them. my band played with them for the first time in 2005 and weve kept in touch ever since. great guys, amazing band. wish they couldve "made it". jesse is one of the greatest songwriters.

Esperanza Plantation still has El Obo LP's for sale.

i dig it, would be cool to customize it, which i image once the business can pick up steam, it could be done. I do this with my records now, but just use a family picture frame to lay the record against to keep it up. I might have over looked it, but when production is done and they go on the market, whats the price points?

i dig it, would be cool to customize it, which i image once the business can pick up steam, it could be done. I do this with my records now, but just use a family picture frame to lay the record against to keep it up. I might have over looked it, but when production is done and they go on the market, whats the price points?

I'm not sure where the price will land... Retailers will set the price.