intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

A bunch of members were already listening to both bands. It's like your bragging about being a fan or something. We get it.

you're*  ^_^

i regret not getting both variants of who you are is not enough. this will end up being one of those few albums i collect... simply too good

in his defense, he bumped that athletics thread incessantly.

Haha. Yup.

Same with Owel haha

EDIT: Guess I was late to that part of the discussion.

A friend had gifted me the Owel (she is always ahead of the curve), and I remember him bumping the Owel thread incessantly until it finally sold out.

Gotta support my buddies. Any friend of mine that makes music that good deserves all the promotion they get. Hence why once the Aphids press actually happens I'm going to be spamming the shit out of that thread until Trevor hates me from all the packages he has to mail out

These look amazing...why am I not surprised.

What kind of price do you think we will see on them?

From ITC & secondary market?

My guess from ITC would be between $12-$20 as that is what they usually go for. Maybe even a little bit more for the rarity of it? Aftermarket is anyone's guess, if you can even find them. With such a small pressing of each, I figure these would be nearly impossible to find. Even if you can find them, it won't be long before someone snatches it up and then it will be gone forever. 

aaaaaaaaaaaaand I just realized I won't be available on the 12th to get that TREOS, because it's my lady's graduation. :(

I'll try and help grab you one. I like TREOS but someone who's a bigger fan deserves one of these. If you could try and help me out with Swuid the Whale, that'd be rad, but I'll try and help you either way. Hopefully one of us can score you one.

I'll try and help grab you one. I like TREOS but someone who's a bigger fan deserves one of these. If you could try and help me out with Swuid the Whale, that'd be rad, but I'll try and help you either way. Hopefully one of us can score you one.

I will definitely try, I'm off on the 11th, but I'll be home.

My guess from ITC would be between $12-$20 as that is what they usually go for. Maybe even a little bit more for the rarity of it? Aftermarket is anyone's guess, if you can even find them. With such a small pressing of each, I figure these would be nearly impossible to find. Even if you can find them, it won't be long before someone snatches it up and then it will be gone forever. 

Never say never! ;) I'd 'never' imagined that anybody would be as kind as you :)

Regarding the Christmas presses...they look great (at least the two posted on FB)...I hope to get my hands on a few ones, especially the HBSB!!