intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

Yeah so I was pumped to get my HBSB today, but it's 100% unlistenable. Sounds completely distorted and static-laden. It even cuts in & out repeatedly. Yikes. Maybe I got a defective?

I've been super busy with the holidays, so I've been meaning to write In The Clouds, but I figured I'd check here first.  I got the HBSB as well and while it looks cool, it is essentially unlistenable.  The A-side doesn't sound good but I made it through, but the B-side was impossible.  The music sounds muffled and the sound keeps cutting in and out.  I have another lathe cut (the Plow United 7" from a couple of years ago) and while it has a little more static than a normal record, the sound is still pretty good.  I'm going to write the label now to see what they say.

Pretty unhappy with how these turned out...I know they're lathes but my other lathes from ITC are freakin' awesome and the two I got (HBSB/TREOS) are pretty unlisteanable. I want to keep the TREOS just to have it in my collection but if someone is looking to have the HBSB for their collection I'd be down for a trade. 

All these reviews don't make me look forward to my package... <_<:blink::wacko:

Still waiting on mine to arrive; probably sitting at customs once again!

What really bothers me is that even though Lauryn was kind enough to give me her spot for the Stepfriends 12" Lathe Cut (some time in November!), none of my/her mails were answered...now, the recording of the personalized message from the band is probably over and I'll end up without one ........