intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

11 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

You mean you ordered Savages? Don't see a lathe for Gay Blades so wanted to make sure.

Today's (final) lathe was Gay Blades "Hurricane Boys": https://intheclouds.io/collections/12-lathes-of-christmas/products/the-gay-blades-hurricane-boys

Edited by serum7

4 hours ago, serum7 said:

Today's (final) lathe was Gay Blades "Hurricane Boys": https://intheclouds.io/collections/12-lathes-of-christmas/products/the-gay-blades-hurricane-boys

Sucks that I missed this, but that Gay Blades 7" from last year sounded kinda shitty, so hopefullythat will comfort me.

2 hours ago, Sasan said:

So, how does refunds for shipping work? Do we have to contact Dan? Can't remember...

Cause I'm not going to pay $23 for shipping a 7"...

Calm down, breathe, and wait a bit. Dan usually refunds those who bought more than one lathe, after all the lathes have been cut, and usually after they've shipped. Just give it time, it only ended last week. I think I didn't get my refund in 2015 for several weeks after. 

1 hour ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Calm down, breathe, and wait a bit. Dan usually refunds those who bought more than one lathe, after all the lathes have been cut, and usually after they've shipped. Just give it time, it only ended last week. I think I didn't get my refund in 2015 for several weeks after. 

Well, I didn't buy several, though...

Not in a hurry, was rather a general question...

1 hour ago, Sasan said:

Well, I didn't buy several, though...

Not in a hurry, was rather a general question...

oh, then I don't know what you mean. He only refunds shipping if you purchased multiples, because for each day you buy something, you get charged shipping. . . I believe it was $6 each for the US.

Unless he started refunding back portions of international shipping costs. 

This was my first time ordering from intheclouds. Went back to look for a release/shipping date for a couple items but didn’t see one. Does anyone know when these are expected to ship?

also I had no clue they pressed the ActionReaction EP. I would have loved to have gotten one of those. I still listen to it quite a bit actually. 

Does anyone one have a copy they wouldn’t mind selling at a decent price? @stl_ben has one for sale on Discogs....for $100. The other sold for $20. 

Edited by ejc625

44 minutes ago, Sasan said:

Classic

Dude you sold yours all on discogs for high prices too.......but sure....I'm the only guy in the world that sells stuff....

1 hour ago, ejc625 said:

@stl_ben has one for sale on Discogs....for $100. The other sold for $20

. You could shoot me a message and see if we can work out a deal? I'm always open to trading....

On 7/27/2015 at 12:30 PM, Sasan said:

Honestly, I just typed in some ridiculous numbers...wasn't in the mood to really "price" them.

Just go on and make some offers, therefore I allowed that option ;)

http://www.discogs.com/seller/SasanB/profile

Here is the link again where he has his for sale....with similar higher prices and "make offer" just like me.

If you don't like a price just make an offer!